A Little Experiment...Please Participate! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Experiment...Please Participate!

i say 31 points.
2 rushing TD with norv running attack and 2 play action passes to chambers. 3 Pts last second field before going into halftime by olindo mare.

Points Scored

My guess would be 24

I expect the game to be defense dominated and heavy on the runnning game. I don't think that the offense will be quite up to speed yet, but there should be a couple of nice time consuming, scoring drives.

Ok, I am going to say 17. I'm not sold on the offense yet, new RB, new OC, some new offensive lineman and Chambers will now be starting. I think it may takea few games to gel. Detroit's defense is not very good but I have always been a huge Brian Walker fan. Hopefully that won't make a difference but he probably already knows how to read Jay fairly well.

by the way, im only 10% sure it will end up that exact score, but im 80% sure it will end up between 14-28

Originally posted by Billhoff
Detriot 37...... the smell...0 Feildler throws seven ints.all for TDs.and then fumbles in his own endzone his helmet comes off the ball gets caught in one of his ears the almighty lions pounce on him for a safety as the gun sound to end the game 37-0..... GOD like Ricky breaks both ankles while taping them before the game.0 yrds for the year! Does ricky sleep with his helmet on or off?..I want to know!
Seriously,though The stinkfish will come out and beat the bageebers out of Detriot,Daaaaaaaa,it should be 34-0 if its not ,you guys stink!The NFL made sure you got an easy one when they made the schedule, I can hear them now "make sure the dolpnins have an easy first game so they get off to a fast start" and make sure the referee`s are wearing baby blue and teal underware the next five games so they get all the calls and make sure the dolphins back into the playoffs again!

Originally posted by Billhoff
and make sure the referee`s are wearing baby blue and teal underware the next five games so they get all the calls and make sure the dolphins back into the playoffs again!

So you're trying to say that the calls tend to go in Miami's favor? What a crock! Typical Bills fan.... making excuses for the fact that their team was the joke of the division for the last 5 seasons, while the Phins go to the playoffs... Stop crying and start praying Barfalo has a .500 season....

BTW... the only "baby blue" colors are on the Bills obnoxious new uniforms... Dolphins are Orange and Teal... or are you color blind also?:goof: :lol:

23 sounds about right. Lots of ball control drives leading to points. Two touches and 3 field goals. We grind it out in the second half.

I'll go with 34 points

Originally posted by GazPhin
...because we always start well
...because the Lions will likely still suck
...because the new offense will take time for opposition coaches to get to know
...because our D will give us good field position
...because the fans 'll give the team a clean slate for the new season
...several reasons to do with the players at skill positions on offense
these match my reasoning as well... 90% worth

Back
Top Bottom