A Little Experiment...Please Participate! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Experiment...Please Participate!

23 Points - 75% certainty.

Two TDs and three FGs.

Early season, a few too many penalties and a new offensive system. It'll be a win - and a tough start for the Lions, but closer than everyone here is predicting. Take the spread all you betting fans.

20 pts, still working out kinks, lots of running the ball. 2 TD, 2FG

26. That is a weird score, but once you asked the question that is what popped into my mind. Most likely wont be exact, but will be close.

38 points ....Total domination of a much inferior team ..Norv puts us on the map right away ...showing alot of offensive diversity ...may take awhile for the d to gell this year ..so we will score alot

23pts. Against an improved D. Slower start then most believe.
23-13

EDIT--- 90%

BB

Last edited by a moderator:
17 Points, a td from fiedler to chambers, a td by williams to start his Dolphins season, and field goal. The rest of the game will be the defense keeping the lions honest and out of field goal range, with williams wearing out the clock.

Originally posted by inFINSible

I'll use this one....thanks van, all that writing would have sucked.
Detriot 37...... the smell...0 Feildler throws seven ints.all for TDs.and then fumbles in his own endzone his helmet comes off the ball gets caught in one of his ears the almighty lions pounce on him for a safety as the gun sound to end the game 37-0..... GOD like Ricky breaks both ankles while taping them before the game.0 yrds for the year! Does ricky sleep with his helmet on or off?..I want to know!

Hey big I.Z. I love the caption you have under your name.....As far as game number 1 goes......Final score: Dolphins 24, Lions 7.

Originally posted by Billhoff
Detriot 37...... the smell...0 Feildler throws seven ints.all for TDs.and then fumbles in his own endzone his helmet comes off the ball gets caught in one of his ears the almighty lions pounce on him for a safety as the gun sound to end the game 37-0..... GOD like Ricky breaks both ankles while taping them before the game.0 yrds for the year! Does ricky sleep with his helmet on or off?..I want to know!

Typical Bills fan, can't even add. Last I checked, 7 TDs and a safety would be at least 44 points.:rolleyes:

DUDE WHERE'S MY HELMET????

Originally posted by Billhoff

At least Ricky knows where his helmet is.......
Unlike THURMAN in ONE OF 4 LOSSES IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!
I SMELL ANOTHER SWEEP!!! I say the PHINS score 27 points against the lowly MILLEN LIONS!!!

The two games vs. Buffalo: Game 1: Dolphins 28, Bills 10.....Game 2: Dolphins 27, Bills 14.

Bills fans are a joke. Dolphins to dominate

A few of the Bills fans that are showing up here are really full of it. I don't know if they just don't know anything about football or are just kidding themselves into thinking thier team is going to be anything more the AFC fodder.

As for the Phins against the Lions, I think we score 28 points. I really feel we are going to come out running the ball. And with an inexperienced or just bad Lion defense, jay will find plenty of opportunties to go deep. I also I feel that the TOP is going to be lopsided to the Phins. Not only will we run, but the passing game is going to give the Lions a taste of passing to the TEs. And we will just continue to grind it down the field.

The Fins always come out hot in September and with opening at home with Detroit, it won't be any different.

:monkey: Bills and Deadslo

:sleep: what Bills fans do to me.

Back
Top Bottom