A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract.

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/3/11/11203654/demarcus-ware-contract-restructure-thoughts

Looks like Broncos are trying to create some cap space maybe for Anderson or a QB but his current cap hit 11 million. Hoping they don't match CJs deal & he is a Fin.

Mike Klis– Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI py 0Po5y0ngIAOw==

If Broncos bring back @DeMarcusWare Monday, match @cjandersonb22 Tuesday, some calm will be restored. If and if #9news #9sports

Hoping we get CJ Anderson. I wonder if plan B at this point is the draft?

I have a bad feeling he will be a Bronco next year :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I personally think they match the CJ offer. Who else do they have in the back field? CJ is young and productive and compared to the market relatively cheap. It would make no sense to me at least to let him go.

Win or lose, I am enjoying the fact that Tannenbaum, our supposed moron, has the champs and their fearless leader in a tight spot

Screw them if they wanted him they should have tendered. We had a deal Broncos, we do you a solid and you return the favor. Time to pay up.

We'll regret not re-singing the best FA RB in Lamar Miller.

I would let him walk and signs Alfred Morris

Win or lose, I am enjoying the fact that Tannenbaum, our supposed moron, has the champs and their fearless leader in a tight spot

I do think it's AMAZING the contrast of the media there in Denver compared to our beat writers. They lose a bunch of stud players & look at what he said about Elway. Granted he won a SB but it's not too hard with having Manning & players wanting to play with Manning but he did hire Kubiak.

This was posted Thursday I believe.

Mike Klis – Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Seems to me John Elway has begun to engineer another comeback. Still plenty of time left on clock

I do think it's AMAZING the contrast of the media there in Denver compared to our beat writers. They lose a bunch of stud players & look at what he said about Elway. Granted he won a SB but it's not too hard with having Manning & players wanting to play with Manning but he did hire Kubiak.

This was posted Thursday I believe.

Mike Klis – Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Seems to me John Elway has begun to engineer another comeback. Still plenty of time left on clock

Past success is a better indicator of future success = Elway. Don't know what the **** = Tannenbaum.

Yeah, I'd be more confident in Denver too.

Yeah we might as well fold the team if we don't get CJ Anderson... C'mon. Plenty of comparable backs we can find at substantially cheaper if he falls through. We already lost by far the best playmaker/RB in the group.

Back
Top Bottom