A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract.

C.J. Anderson will be a huge pickup if it happens. It would be a real surprise if Denver matches considering they didn't just go ahead and spend the extra 900K, but I do have more doubts than when he initially signed the offer sheet... hopefully Kubiak goes back to his old pal Arian.

You now have reason to be nervous.

Carl C. Crowley
‏@carlccrowley
@MikeSilver do you think Broncos use cap savings to match CJ Anderson offer?

@MikeSilver
No

Everyone touting Miller as being a huge loss are gonna be disappointed when he has another barely 1000 yard season.

Barring injury I can almost guarantee you Lamar will be near top of the league in rushing. But I do have faith in Ajayii to pick up a lot of the slack.

You now have reason to be nervous.

I dont think this move saves that much. My guess would be 2 million bonus with a 5 or so million base. Saves the broncos 3 million but would still only have 12 or so million. If clady gets restructured then start to be nervous.

I dont think this move saves that much. My guess would be 2 million bonus with a 5 or so million base. Saves the broncos 3 million but would still only have 12 or so million. If clady gets restructured then start to be nervous.

Yes, Broncos linebacker DeMarcus Ware will see less money in his paycheck next season. However, he can earn back every penny.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Ware agreed to reduce his base salary from $10 million to $6.5 million. Of the amount, $4 million is fully guaranteed, which means he most likely won’t have to worry about being cut on the eve of the start of the regular season.

Ware, who turns 34 in July, can earn the $3.5 million back by registering sacks, in a formula that starts with eight and ends at 13.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rops-base-salary-can-earn-it-back-with-sacks/

Why not decline what are they waiting for? Makes me nauseous. We need CJ after losing Lamar. Don't play yourself Miami.

Yes, Broncos linebacker DeMarcus Ware will see less money in his paycheck next season. However, he can earn back every penny.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Ware agreed to reduce his base salary from $10 million to $6.5 million. Of the amount, $4 million is fully guaranteed, which means he most likely won’t have to worry about being cut on the eve of the start of the regular season.

Ware, who turns 34 in July, can earn the $3.5 million back by registering sacks, in a formula that starts with eight and ends at 13.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rops-base-salary-can-earn-it-back-with-sacks/

Cough ... Wake ... Cough

I dont think they'll spend a dollar until they figure out the qb situation is and until pay Von.

No way Von saw what Malik and Vernon just got paid and walks into training camp before getting a new deal. He going to be the highest paid defensive player in the NFL.

I'm really not worried about them matching but who knows.

I don't think there's any way they match. They only have butt fumble as their QB right now and still need to sign Miller

Back
Top Bottom