A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract.

They are working hard to get Kaep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone touting Miller as being a huge loss are gonna be disappointed when he has another barely 1000 yard season.

I do think it's AMAZING the contrast of the media there in Denver compared to our beat writers. They lose a bunch of stud players & look at what he said about Elway. Granted he won a SB but it's not too hard with having Manning & players wanting to play with Manning but he did hire Kubiak.

This was posted Thursday I believe.

Mike Klis – Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Seems to me John Elway has begun to engineer another comeback. Still plenty of time left on clock

we couldnt get manning and besides they won a superbowl and manning was down on the list as to reasons why

Not that big of a deal if we don't sign Anderson.

I think he is a great fit and it would instantly be our best offseason move .. but no point sweating it, we have offered very good money for the player and if it happens it happens.

Ughhh why does it ave to be five days?

If we strike out on Anderson. I'd take Arian Foster on a 1 year prove it deal if he'd take the bait.

I doubt Denver matches. Even reworking Wares deal they still need to work out a long term deal with Von. Does anyone actually believe he would take less money then what OV got from NYG? Plus they have to clear space for their draft class plus also if they want to trade for Kap. Didn't they only have like 13 million in cap space anyways?

Denver Post says chances are slim they match.

Denver has always had a philosophy of Backs being easily replaceable.

I think they will not match.

They can't have him with a 7 million dollar cap number this year. I don't see it....

Ware was restructured per Roto:

DeMarcus Ware - LB - Broncos
Broncos restructured OLB DeMarcus Ware's contract.
Ware was due a $10 million cap hit. He's taking a pay cut to remain in Denver. Ware started 10-of-11 games when healthy last year, but the Broncos are reducing his salary to more of a third down pass rusher.

Back
Top Bottom