A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little nervous Broncos are trying to get more cap space w/Wares contract.

Win or lose, I am enjoying the fact that Tannenbaum, our supposed moron, has the champs and their fearless leader in a tight spot

Sorry, the loss of Osweiler is what put the Broncos in a tight spot, not Anderson.

Silver is very connected to Denver. If he says no match I am inclined to believe him. Though I could see Elway taking a stand to stop the exodus.

Sorry, the loss of Osweiler is what put the Broncos in a tight spot, not Anderson.

They might be hurting at the moment, but Denver will be better in the long haul with Fraudweiller no longer an option and they can now move on from that draft mistake.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/16040/cj-anderson

I had CJ on my fantasy team and, save a few games, was a waste. Look at his game by game on the link. His 4.7 avg tells nothing of his year and he was replaced by Hilman for a while. He is no Miller and I would have more faith in AJ.

AJ ?

4.8 avg. and if it's 4th and one I'll take CJ ..Think you'll be surprised. CJ problems will be not being on the field enough at least that was a complaint of many Bronc. fans along with miss management with Hillman...

Past success is a better indicator of future success = Elway. Don't know what the **** = Tannenbaum.

Yeah, I'd be more confident in Denver too.

They are spending money and taking a chance on Mark Sanchez, those winning moves may be failing them soon enough.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/16040/cj-anderson

I had CJ on my fantasy team and, save a few games, was a waste. Look at his game by game on the link. His 4.7 avg tells nothing of his year and he was replaced by Hilman for a while. He is no Miller and I would have more faith in AJ.

Sorry but Denver oline was meh and more pass protection based and the offense kept changing.

He will do great imo in Miami if we actually do end up getting him and would have a good 1-2 punch if we don't I would look into getting maybe Henry in round 2.

Sorry but Denver oline was meh and more pass protection based and the offense kept changing.

He will do great imo in Miami if we actually do end up getting him and would have a good 1-2 punch if we don't I would look into getting maybe Henry in round 2.

Our OL is nothing to be excited over either......hopefully we SEE SOME ACTION THERE IN FREE AGENCY....legitimate action

Back
Top Bottom