A Little Off Topic - What do you think of player celebrations? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Off Topic - What do you think of player celebrations?

I just like the fact that Denver players were trying to tea bag Tom Brady when to knocked him down last week!

Now that's a sack!

I agree that's funny.

Not my style.

Not when I was a younger man. I did what I did and I expected that the other team would do the same.
They always did. Certain people offend me on a football field.

Everyone understands the rush of a big play. I think you get that moment. Spontanious.....Maybe 1-3 seconds.

There are some things that are more offensive than others.

For instance, when the Dallas Star was stood on, I would've committed to beating that dude to
within an inch of his life if I was a player. THAT is out of line, and I'm going to fix it, if I was there and then.

Also, you have to know some times there are things that you have to do in life that will bring punishment,
but must be done all the same.

...Let baseball have the monopoly on being archaic, outdated and having a bunch of guys getting their feelings hurt over a guy acting too excited.

Excessive celebration is not as frequent in MLB as the nba & nfl. Even then, its a small minority from the DR or Cuba that go over the top.

p.s There is more showboating in Golf now then MLB.

Back
Top Bottom