A myth going around | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A myth going around

WV, I couldn't agree with you more. Titans, Chicago, Detroit and Browns are all good football teams and should not be overlooked.... it will be tough this next half...

must be alot goin on in wv on a friday night...

Watching the fog is always quite the event in West Virginia
NewRiverBridge_West_virginia-1.jpg

Eliminating division games since we play them both in the first half and second half, the total records of the non-divisional opponents in the first half is 19/17. Combined record of non-divisional opponents in 2nd half is 17/20. Couple this with the fact that Miami has 5 home games slated against teams that are combined for 13-23 in the second half, I'd say it's factually correct the schedule is easier.

The Raiders still blow. Stop McFadden and you stop that O. They will be 4-6 when we face them and this should be a win.

Tennessee is the real deal. That D is tough and this is the game I am most worried about (besides Jest and Patsies games).

The Bears, although usually inept on O, have a tough D. If Cutler can get a game together against us, it willbe a tough game to win.

Cleveland may be a tough game. A game we should win, but they have been close in almost every game they have been in.

The Lions will be a tricky game. They can put up points and that DL is looking good un in Detroit, but I expect a W there.

Overall, as things stand, I can see us finishing our last 9 games at 6-3. This would put us at 10-6. Of course this could change as we all know each week the NFL changes due to injuries or simply momentum.

There is. Im married kid. I do grown folks stuff. There was a lot going on in my master bedroom before I put my wife to sleep and came in here to talk phins.

How's your mom up there in Jersey? Did she buy you another jersey yet? Did she make you smiley face pancakes before you came on to post this smartass remark?

How was your big friday evening in Jersey? Another failed attempt to get laid Im sure. Another night out of wasting money. Probably never sniffed a female the whole night. Probably wore your Cam Wake jersey and played Madden in one of your "homeys" mom's basements Im sure. Have fun with that.

And Get ****ing REAL kid.

I agree w/ WV about the perception regarding the schedule. It'll be interesting to see how the phins play on the 14th, 18th, and then wait until the 28th to go out to Oakland.

In yrs past, they have played a MNF in the northeast & then 6 days later on the West coast this time of year.. If memeory serves, it all always served as the final nail in the coffin as Miami would start hot and start to collapse in Late Oct.

All West Va does is get mentioned in a John Denver whereas my hometown gets mocked in a British Comedy.

Advantage: SLC... pay attention around 58 seconds

There is. Im married kid. I do grown folks stuff. There was a lot going on in my master bedroom before I put my wife to sleep and came in here to talk phins.

How's your mom up there in Jersey? Did she buy you another jersey yet? Did she make you smiley face pancakes before you came on to post this smartass remark?

How was your big friday evening in Jersey? Another failed attempt to get laid Im sure. Another night out of wasting money. Probably never sniffed a female the whole night. Probably wore your Cam Wake jersey and played Madden in one of your "homeys" mom's basements Im sure. Have fun with that.

And Get ****ing REAL kid.

i wish i could give thanks 10x to this post. one of the best ever

ITT: People who think marriage makes you mature...then proceeds to make immature comments.

even worse a grown *** man making hour long posts on a forum...grow up. and please refrain from the personal attacks. i take offense to internet nonsense

Back
Top Bottom