A myth going around | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A myth going around

even worse a grown *** man making hour long posts on a forum...grow up. and please refrain from the personal attacks. i take offense to internet nonsense
Let me make sure I understand here...You attack WV and tell him he has no life, then get butthurt when he fires back? :lol:

Let me make sure I understand here...You attack WV and tell him he has no life, then get butthurt when he fires back? :lol:

butthurt-1.jpg

fifty, to properly handle this situation Im going to need you to fill out this form and PM it back to me.

butthurt_report_form-1.jpg

thats pretty gay. im not really upset at all just dont wanna get banned again for "attacking" anyone. dont think grown men making mom jokes is gonna bother me. that whole scene is from bout 20-25 years ago about the time when some people on this board were relevant. i get it. but really when ur at a few thousand posts on a forum u gotta admit life isnt really thrilling in "your neck of the woods" i guess. but to tell me that i dont own the house i live in and my mom buys me things making that bad cause my family has money. sorry dude. im 27 and i run a business. doing pretty good. and i have a girl that lives wit me that gives me ***** whenever the kid needs. my life is good. but u guys win. at 3am on a saturday. online, talking ****. awesome. good luck with the post count queers

thats pretty gay. im not really upset at all just dont wanna get banned again for "attacking" anyone. dont think grown men making mom jokes is gonna bother me. that whole scene is from bout 20-25 years ago about the time when some people on this board were relevant. i get it. but really when ur at a few thousand posts on a forum u gotta admit life isnt really thrilling in "your neck of the woods" i guess. but to tell me that i dont own the house i live in and my mom buys me things making that bad cause my family has money. sorry dude. im 27 and i run a business. doing pretty good. and i have a girl that lives wit me that gives me ***** whenever the kid needs. my life is good. but u guys win. at 3am on a saturday. online, talking ****. awesome. good luck with the post count queers

63xi8m-1.jpg

not even a little bit. gonna continue watchin my 3 tvs in my living room and hittin parlays all day. ill never be mad bout u guys. trust

Jersey_Shore_Fist_Pump_Champ_Black_Shirt-1.jpg

do some research. those kids from the show that "fist pump" arent from jersey. another loss for the internet gang. im ****in irish bro

Arent you online on a Saturday just like us? lol.

not even a little bit. gonna continue watchin my 3 tvs in my living room and hittin parlays all day. ill never be mad bout u guys. trust
Im going to have to see a receipt on those TVs or else they're fake.

Back
Top Bottom