a new uniform? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a new uniform?

would you embrace a new uniform and logo?

• Absolutely, ... it's time

Votes: 157 41.9%
  • NO! ... it's classic

Votes: 218 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doktor Ivel said:
this season we are pretty much a new team, we should get a new logo and uni to go along with that

With that mentality teams would never have a branded identity.

Heck why stop there.
We have new players and a new coach..... why don't we change the mascot as well!

Remember when they tried to change Classic Coke into the new Coke?.....the new Coke tasted lousy.....you don't mess with what works!!!! No change to the Phins uniform.

No they should keep it the way it is, I love the current ones. A small change wouldnt be too bad I suppose but a big one such as the Bucs would really hurt me.

I bet that if one was to investigate this question, you would find the peopel voting for changes are the young kids on the board. Say under 20. The ones that don't appreciate the history and tradition of Dolphins Football.
I also bet that the younger the person is, the more radical the change is.

I think the Dolphins unis are fine the way they are. The one thing i would like to see them do is wear the green unis at home and the white away. Look at tapes over the past years we are always wearing our white unis. Because alot of teams wear the dark colors for home jerseys plus it adds an intimidation factor like the pittsburgh steelers do with the black and gold. All and all i would stick with the uniforms we have and possibly go to the orange twice a season to get the money out of the uniforms. Plus its not a bad change of pace.

phinphan11 said:
It kinda looked broke last season...
Only when they tried to do changes to make the uni seem more "extreme", which seems to be the norm these days. Everything has to be "extreme". :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom