a new uniform? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a new uniform?

would you embrace a new uniform and logo?

• Absolutely, ... it's time

Votes: 157 41.9%
  • NO! ... it's classic

Votes: 218 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its ugly

EDIT: the point is that Red, Whilte, and Blue will always look good on a uniform, but teal and orange will not. there just cheesy and need updating.

I can't decide if I hate these thread more than the "Will Ricky return" threads. At least those Ricky threads are over. This will haunt me forever.

If you can't live with the uniforms, become a fan of another team. Simple.

Maynard said:
its ugly

EDIT: the point is that Red, Whilte, and Blue will always look good on a uniform, but teal and orange will not. there just cheesy and need updating.

Well there ya go! Your task just became much easier. You have two options; Bills or Patriots. Leave the CHEESY Aqua and Orange Dolphins to those of us who appreciate everything that they were and will become.

I just wish we'd wear the aqua more. I know the idea is to make the other teams wear dark colors in the heat, but aqua is our color...we only wear it at home night games, and now that's when we wear the orange. But our unis are fine the way they are.

jguig said:
I can't decide if I hate these thread more than the "Will Ricky return" threads. At least those Ricky threads are over. This will haunt me forever.

What I truly don't understand is why discussing whether or not change is a good thing makes you a bad fan. I'm sure few people were sick of all the "Fire Wanny" threads last year because it was almost unanimous on what we fans wanted.

jguig said:

get a grip...

I would love to see new uni's and maybe helmets that looked cooler. As long as they don't look like the ugly bills uni's I'll be fine.

Yes, I would embrace a new uniform and logo....a change back to the old-style uniforms. Go back to the old 70's logo and ditch the aqua jersey/aqua pants look that sometimes comes up.

And for God's sake get rid of the ****ing orange jerseys!!!!

Maynard said:
its ugly

I'm quite sure nobody's holding as gun to your head, making you be a Phin fan. If the colors are so "ugly" go cheer for the Billygoats ot Patsies. They have "cool" read and blue unis.

the bill's uniforms are i think the 2nd ungliest in the league only behind the giants and their grey pants. the bills' colors are good, but i hat how the red stripe on the side of the jersey goes into like 4 or 5 in the pants. ugly. the bills are going to wear their throwbacks at least once a year and i would support that with the fins. i love the unis now. dont change anything. how can u be a fan of a team and talk so much trash about the colors and or the uniforms? idiots!

Maynard said:
all those teams have basic color schemes that will always look good. none of them have teal in them. i dont know why everyone is scared of a different shade of blue or green. how anyone can like the road uniforms is beyond me.

We have a basic color scheme as well..... Where's your point?

Further, that color scheme is great and matches the tropical theme of south Florida. The color scheme is also unique and like the Fins record of excellence in the league further seperates the organization from others. How anyone can't understand those points is beyond me.

pigskinguy said:
I'm quite sure nobody's holding as gun to your head, making you be a Phin fan. If the colors are so "ugly" go cheer for the Billygoats ot Patsies. They have "cool" read and blue unis.

Agreed, this guy clearly needs a new team to satisfy his color fetish.
I bet he still wears those old super man underoos because the chicks love the "cool" red and blue colors!

pigskinguy said:
I was wondering when the monthly "we need new uniforms and logo" thread would pop up.
How did you all become fans of this team when you hate the unis so much? :confused: :shakeno:

Exactly. I'm not at all interested in change. Especially not to the logo.

Edit: I love Dolphins colors.. anyone who doesn't needs to get the hell out. :goof:

Stay with the same classic ones is my vote. But use the orange ones for the really tough games on the schedule seeing that we are undefeated when we wear those.

Back
Top Bottom