A Note on the Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Note on the Draft

That would be fine. Now I just hope that it does not get pushed to the second page as we encounter more of the "I just heard on the radio" or "Surtain Rumor" posts.

Ghetti13 said:
That would be fine. Now I just hope that it does not get pushed to the second page as we encounter more of the "I just heard on the radio" or "Surtain Rumor" posts.

Come on, those threads are the very fabric of this site.

:(

Boomer... congrats on Liverpool.

I'm a huge United fan... so I'm congratuulating you rather than them :D

Shame about the crowd trouble... I hope you guys abuse Chelsea, my Dad is a big blues fan and I can't live with his happiness atm.

People do disagree and thats a good thing....debate is educational to both parties. However, there is no need to make the accusation that someone "is just trying to impress you with his vocabulary." KevinRI was way out of line with that one. As has been said many times, attack the post, not the poster.

As for lending more credence to a rumor just because it is reported from multiple sources....the very nature of a rumor is that it spreads. Who is to say that source #2 didnt hear the rumor from source #1 and then passed it on to source #3. You end up with 3 sources saying the same thing but the rumor is no more likely to be true than if you had only heard it from one.

Anyway....thats my 2 cents worth

Ghetti13 said:
Boomer, people are going to disagree with you. Thats life. I think many on this site want to discuss football issues intelligently. Obviously, there are some that would rather just call people names and come up with poorly thought out arguments, but, do you really care what they say?

All I know is that I disagreed with you too about some of the stuff you said today, but there is no reason to pout about it.

On this site, you win some and you lose some. Personally, I love when people disagree with me because it helps me re-evaluate my opinion and it makes my thought process stronger.

Good point.

I would also like to add that those at the top tend to take a lot more heat than most others. Seems that along with the extra heat that you guys sometimes take, you also get some benefits such as respect, ask boomer, getting away with starting a thread about a made up speed for a RB (can't remember who maybe CF), ect. I guess you take the good and bad and see which outweighs the other.

bfishusi said:
I would also like to add that those at the top tend to take a lot more heat than most others. Seems that along with the extra heat that you guys sometimes take, you also get some benefits such as respect, ask boomer, getting away with starting a thread about a made up speed for a RB (can't remember who maybe CF), ect. I guess you take the good and bad and see which outweighs the other.

Some people still think C4 ran a 4.70 though NFL.com has him at 4.60

Joey 22 said:
Some people still think C4 ran a 4.70 though NFL.com has him at 4.60

No, I think there was one where he had him running like 4.31 or something like that.

Yeah, there was one with 4.3. It was posted very early the day of his workout.

A few points:

1) Congrats on Liverpool. Im a Blues fan, so it should be fun. Hopefully Robben (and Gerrard) are fit for the games. Who hosts the first game?

2) Are there naked women in the Gold Club?

3) Stop whining you sap, 95% of this board worships you. ;)

bfishusi said:
No, I think there was one where he had him running like 4.31 or something like that.

The one Boomer posted about C4 was about him being slow, the 4.31 was about Ronnie. Sorry to point this out I dont think Boomer is a lyer or anything but even at the workouts people get different timings, its just that the source Boomer got was either itchy fingered or simply slow on clicking the clock. He said Ronnie ran a 4.31 and that C4 ran a 4.70.

Joey 22 said:
The one Boomer posted about C4 was about him being slow, the 4.31 was about Ronnie. Sorry to point this out I dont think Boomer is a lyer or anything but even at the workouts people get different timings, its just that the source Boomer got was either itchy fingered or simply slow on clicking the clock. He said Ronnie ran a 4.31 and that C4 ran a 4.70.

Who is C4?

Back
Top Bottom