A quest for you guys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quest for you guys

I still remember Grogan and the Pats upsetting us in 85 when we "were destined" in my view to match up against the Bears inn the SB and we choked and old long neck beat us
One of my biggest sports disappointments ...EVER
So the hate runs deep...lol
Your memory is failing my friend.

You Dolphin fans pulling for us in the postseason? Which teams are you rooting against?
First of all, anyone but the cheats, but I think I'm hoping for KC or New Orleans most of all. GB is one of the teams I have enjoyed these last 5 or 6 years, maybe more. Rodgers just makes a play or 2 each game that makes me say "Wow"! But that has happened a little less this year. I like Mahomes for teh same reason, but even more so now. Can't wait to see Rodgers next year in that same system. In the NFC, I also like Drew Brees and the Saints and I feel like they got ripped off last year on that no PI call, so I might root for them against GB, but still not sure. I think home field advantage would be everything in that game so the Saints might not get it done against GB outside of the dome this time of year IMO. Been really enjoying a lot of KC the past 2 years with Mahomes and I think I'm rooting for Andy Reid to get his Superbowl. I think he is one of the best coaches ever and I would hate to see him retire without at least one ring. The Ravens have been amazing to watch this year, much like KC last year but in a different style. Yeah, gotta give Lamar and Russel Wilson credit if I'm talking about these other great QB's.

I would like to see Buffalo and Tennessee win their first round games, but I'm hoping for a Chiefs vs. Saints Super Bowl.

I don't think Grogan played in that AFC Championship game. Tony Eason did and had 3 TDs on like 75 yds. I remember we couldn't stop Craig James or Tony Collins.

He came in relief Eason was banged up I think

edit

Right, my mistake was week 9 in a loss

Last edited:
I am rooting for the Chiefs in the AFC because I really like Mahones and I really don’t care which team represents the NFC. Yet good luck to your Packers.

As an NFL fan I'd love to see the most exciting teams. This year its Baltimore, Kansas City, San Francisco or New Orleans. I always love watching Rodgers and Wilson as well, just not against Miami.

Would also love to see Tannehill beat New England and Buffalo to get one playoff win.

Rooting for the Packers is the NFC. However wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings or 49ers in the Super Bowl. Any team but the Seahawks. I don't like Carroll and think that Clowney is a dirty player and a thug. I hope your Packers crush them next week.

In the AFC I would like to see the Chiefs make it. However I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans surprise and make it.

A Packers vs Chiefs Super Bowl would be awesome. Rodgers vs Mahomes in a shootout. A rematch of Super Bowl I teams.

Back
Top Bottom