A quest for you guys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quest for you guys

Rooting for Chiefs/49ers, think it will be Ravens/Saints. I have nothing against GB, but I honestly have no idea how they have gotten this far this year with the team they have.

Wow...the Pats?
Couldn't live with the Titans or Texans instead?

I've been watching the NFL for over 40 years.

I remember way back when Steve Grogan was the pats QB.

We used to always beat them back then.

He had these funny deep passes with huge deep arches.

I've got no issues with the pats.

I HATE the ravens, not a fan of any of the newer teams like the Titans & Texans.

Not a fan of rt either. ;)

Rooting against the Patriots first and foremost.

And pulling for the winner of the probable Lamar Jackson vs. Pat Mahomes AFCCG to win the SB. Love both of those guys equally, but I'll give the edge to Jackson because he's from Broward.

Next weeks Divisional games:

#6 Titans vs #1 Ravens (RAVENS by 10)
#5 Bills vs #2 Chiefs (CHIEFS by 14)

#5 Seahawks vs #1 49ers (SEAHAWKS by 3)
#3 Saints vs #2 Packers (SAINTS by 7)

Root against the Pats and Bills (after the Houston game).

Saints. I'm a Brees fan and that team has had some terrible luck the last two years. Besides that, anyone but the Pats.

Rooting for the Titans. I never hated the Pat's. I recall a time when they were just an AFC East team.

I can't bring myself to root for the Bills. Too many backbreaking 3rd and 9 conversions in the 4th quarter by Thurmon Thomas for me to forget that.

I'm rooting for the Pack as I have all season for an NFC team.
Specifically, I'm an Aaron Rodgers fan, and if Miami is not in the mix then I want to see him with another ring.

Tannehill, Brees, Mahomes and Rodgers, in that order

Rooting for the Niners!!!

Titans or Chiefs and as always whoever is playing the New England Patriots

I placed money on the Eagles, Titans and Texans before the season to win Super Bowl. They offered the best odds at the time.

I’ll clean up nicely if the eagles win it.

No question I’m rooting for Tennessee even if they were to play the Eagles.

Definitely don’t want to win my Texans bet for 2 reasons. Don’t want that 32nd pick and I got money on Buffalo, on the ML today.

Normally wouldn’t root for the Eagles but money talks.

Tannehill above all else.

I've been watching the NFL for over 40 years.

I remember way back when Steve Grogan was the pats QB.

We used to always beat them back then.

He had these funny deep passes with huge deep arches.

I've got no issues with the pats.

I HATE the ravens, not a fan of any of the newer teams like the Titans & Texans.

Not a fan of rt either. ;)

I still remember Grogan and the Pats upsetting us in 85 when we "were destined" in my view to match up against the Bears inn the SB and we choked and old long neck beat us
One of my biggest sports disappointments ...EVER
So the hate runs deep...lol

I still remember Grogan and the Pats upsetting us in 85 when we "were destined" in my view to match up against the Bears inn the SB and we choked and old long neck beat us
I don't think Grogan played in that AFC Championship game. Tony Eason did and had 3 TDs on like 75 yds. I remember we couldn't stop Craig James or Tony Collins.

Back
Top Bottom