A quest for you guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quest for you guys

Hoping for Titans and RT17 to vanquish the patriots, and for Buffalo to help us get the higher draft pick by beating the Texans. Would like KC or Tennessee to win the AFC, but as long as it is NOT NE I am fine. NFC- really don't have a strong preference.

Eagles/Titans or Chiefs
But as long as not the Pats

Chiefs vs. 49ers gets my vote. Ravens, Texans, Bills, Saints, Seahawks, Vikings all suitable replacements.

I'm rooting for KC or the Pats.

I like the AFC.

I just want to see the Ravens lose, as badly as possible.

I don't like any of the NFC teams

You Dolphin fans pulling for us in the postseason? Which teams are you rooting against?

I dont root against any team in the playoffs. Any team winning but dolphins is never good to me

If i were to root for any teams tops would be San francisco just because of the job that their coach has done with less than stellar roster.
Other than that maybe Buffalo for same reason. Houston or Baltimore for not needing to tank to find a qb and took guys that many teams wrote off.

Wouldn’t mind packers, saints or titans

I'm rooting for KC or the Pats.

I like the AFC.

I just want to see the Ravens lose, as badly as possible.

I don't like any of the NFC teams

Wow...the Pats?
Couldn't live with the Titans or Texans instead?

I'm rooting for Tannehill to have a giant game. I hope he has his best game as a pro.
He has beat Brady before and can do it again. He has a better team now.

You Dolphin fans pulling for us in the postseason? Which teams are you rooting against?

My fiancée and her family are big Packers fans. I wouldn’t mind seeing Rodgers get a 2nd ring. However, I am rooting for the Titans this weekend. So done with the Patriots every year.

Rooting for Day One of the Draft.

CENJVkQWAAADorB-2.png

Back
Top Bottom