A refresher on RW from November SI | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A refresher on RW from November SI

finmann said:
I respect your opinion dude and I guess I came off a little annoyed. But people on here making excuses for this guy...just can't respect that. What happens if Saban gets in his face on the sideline and he decides tyo quit again, can we then say "oh saban is such a jerk for making poor booby ricky quit" this is life... this is football.

No worries.... RW is a strange guy with issues.... when healthy he has always been productive.... other than this one episode he has never shown to be a quitter......and at the end of the day if he has control of his demons he could help the Dolphins win or at least bring value....

A clean, motivated RW could help the Dolphins produce a solid turn around... no question.

Did anyone else notice the date of this article? November 24th, 2004

I didn't realize this article was old until I got about halfway through reading the article. I've probably read this somewhere before, but I just found that quite odd. (Just incase anyone didn't see the date.)

painnotpleasure said:

I didn't realize this article was old until I got about halfway through reading the article. I've probably read this somewhere before, but I just found that quite odd. (Just incase anyone didn't see the date.)

Listed right in the Title header November SI :D

painnotpleasure said:

the title of the thread says it all :)

MelbournePhin said:
the title of the thread says it all :)
:lol: whoops forgot it was in the thread, I got so caught up in the article. :o And yeah, I recognized it under the article. :wink:

Reading that really made me see things from Ricky's point of view more. I've supported him and his return since he 'retired' last summer but this article just puts it more in perspective.
Everyone was so quick to despise Ricky Williams, ultimately we realized it was Dave Wannstedt who brought about the downfall of the team. I don't blame Ricky for what he did for a number of reasons, his health for one. I don't know, I'm not trying to turn this into a "Ricky's the devil" vs. "Ricky's great" thread. I just think it shows his views and a few of us here share those views.

Back
Top Bottom