A Trip Down Memory Lane... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across this on Youtube and watched it. I wanted to post it to show some of our younger posters who were not blessed to see one of the greatest passers of all time and for some of us old-timers to walk down memory lane. It's a shame we never did enough to get this man a ring. Pay attention to how quickly he makes a decision and throws lasers to the receivers. His accuracy is AMAZING and how effortlessly he throws the deep ball. His movement in the pocket and feel for pressure was second to none.
Man, I miss seeing this every weekend and it was actually a little saddening to watch for me. Those of us watching back then took this for granted and we now see how hard it is to reproduce. What a waste of a GREAT QB!

I apologize for the quality some of it's grainy, but I didn't make it.

I'm always bummed that I never saw Dan play at home. I was fortunate enough to see him play five times throughout his career out West. Dolphins went 3-2 those games. He was so fun to watch! Amazing what he could do with a football and he had the second strongest arm I've ever seen in person. Jeff George is first. I never saw Elway play.

Last edited:
I'm always bummed that I never saw Dan play at home. I was fortunate enough to see him play six times throughout his career out West. Dolphins went 4-2 those games. He was so fun to watch! Amazing what he could do with a football and he had the second strongest arm I've ever seen in person. Jeff George is first. I never saw Elway play.
He threw that ball with authority and could zip it into tight spaces that would have been picked by most other QB's throwing the same pass. If you watched the video at all one thing many don't notice is how hard he threw throwing off his back foot when he was pressed to do so.

Back
Top Bottom