A Trip Down Memory Lane... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

It also reinforces how much drafting a QB is a crapshoot and it doesn't matter where you take one as long as you do your homework and you believe he is the right guy in your eyes.
Precisely. If everyone was as confident about Marino’s future leading up to the draft as they are about Tua’s future, Marino would not have lasted that long in the first round.

Well the thread title doesnt specify that it must be about Marino, so here's a different trip to the most talented guy to be on the Fins since Dan... Imagine if they'd have palyed on the same team...

Well the thread title doesnt specify that it must be about Marino, so here's a different trip to the most talented guy to be on the Fins since Dan... Imagine if they'd have palyed on the same team...

You're such a rebel! Love it! :ffic:

I stumbled across this on Youtube and watched it. I wanted to post it to show some of our younger posters who were not blessed to see one of the greatest passers of all time and for some of us old-timers to walk down memory lane. It's a shame we never did enough to get this man a ring. Pay attention to how quickly he makes a decision and throws lasers to the receivers. His accuracy is AMAZING and how effortlessly he throws the deep ball. His movement in the pocket and feel for pressure was second to none.
Man, I miss seeing this every weekend and it was actually a little saddening to watch for me. Those of us watching back then took this for granted and we now see how hard it is to reproduce. What a waste of a GREAT QB!

I apologize for the quality some of it's grainy, but I didn't make it.

Great find! All the evidence you'll ever need to definitively see Dan is the single greatest QB of all time --
pass after pass attacking downfield with laser precision! Ain't no Lady gonna make those throws and
Dan wasn't no dink and dunk bloated stats flag footballer! Just a machine!

BY FAR THE MOST DOMINANT Offensive Player of all time!

Great find! All the evidence you'll ever need to definitively see Dan is the single greatest QB of all time --
pass after pass attacking downfield with laser precision! Ain't no Lady gonna make those throws and

Won't get an argument here Bro! Spot on... :up:

This is so accurate. He was always looking downfield and all it took was a tiny seam that wouldn’t be considered “open” for about 99.99999% who have ever played the game. Remember that the rules favored DBs when watching those highlights. Remember that Duper, Clayton and Moore were all 5’9” w very small catch radii, and see how many of those long balls went in between CB and S in double coverage. It’s easy to take for granted because it was so often / multiple times per game like it was nothing.

Back
Top Bottom