A view from Browns fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A view from Browns fans

The Dolphins strategy is to start out strong and gain a big lead in order to force the Browns into eventually abandoning the run game. That to me will be the key to taking this game, if the team comes in flat and trails then I don't expect us to win.
Somtimes we sure do start slow.

The most deceitful, disgusting, manipulative, dishonest man I've ever met in my life is a Browns fan.
I hope we beat Cleveland 77-0 and the entire organization is so ashamed of their performance that they decide to move the team to Boise.
Maybe I should get over my experience with that awful person, but that's for a man more mature than I.
Hold on to love.
Get rid of hate.
Very hard to do, but will make you happier.

How did you do that? Just type sexy walk?
I took a screen capture / snip of the walking GIF and did a Google Reverse image search with that pic. It brought up a handful of sites that also hosted that GIF, and one was a forum where someone disclosed her name. Not "full" stalker creepy...but definitely leaning that way. :-)

Here's a view from Browns fans.

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

I took a screen capture / snip of the walking GIF and did a Google Reverse image search with that pic. It brought up a handful of sites that also hosted that GIF, and one was a forum where someone disclosed her name. Not "full" stalker creepy...but definitely leaning that way. :-)
I approve of this message

Thanks. I will try and see if I can do that.

Back
Top Bottom