A view from Browns fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A view from Browns fans

While I agree they have had it tough.

I cry for no other fan base. We have paid our dues again and again.

We deserve all the good coming our way this year.
I wasn't favoring them over us. I'm simply referencing the slog that only the Lions and Browns fans can really contemplate. We've had a tough time and the 22 years since Dan have felt like 50 but those teams have had worse. With that said, they can go die in a fire if they are in the way of our upcoming victory.

it just irks me that The Briskett didn't play like this for us when Messy Davis almost got Tua killed last season!

(not that he's any good, but he looked like he was mid-fossilization last year).
Also shows the stark contrast between Miami's coaching staff last year and this year. The offense was a mess under Flores.

Maybe Christian Wilkins can make some plays this game, it’s been a while, same for Holland.
Defense needs to step up. Last week the offense was nearly perfect for about three quarters and Miami got a special teams touchdown. Yet, Chicago had a chance to win it at the end.

This needs to be a statement type game for the defense.

Damn Ozfin! Your women in your sig are bangin'! The one on the left could cut glass with that rack and the one walking towards you is just way too damn sexy! I would be like a deer in the headlights just motionless and staring like an idiot! :NUTS:

I blame @13marino13 he did the blonde and I "had" to put a brunette in to balance thus keep him happy..........................evilgrin0007.gif

If that happens! Me
Over It Abandon Thread GIF
Three TD's will hardly put a dent in the 50 burger we are about to lay on them - LOL

Three TD's will hardly put a dent in the 50 burger we are about to lay on them - LOL
Ya but it is Brissett, if he runs for 75 and 3 tds out D is over. My old ass while drinking a beer can still out run Brissett.

Back
Top Bottom