A view from Browns fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A view from Browns fans

I have no idea which site is their most popular but from the one I found here some posts I found enjoyable. It also helped my sanity to see that having ridiculous members is not exclusive to finheaven.

"FWIW: Hill and Waddle combined for 12 catches and 228 yds w/2 TDs last week. Tua threw for over 300 yds and 3 TDs for the second straight week. This offense is scary good"

"And let me remind people that Stefanski isn't coaching against Reid, Belichek, McVay, Carrol, McDermott, Vrabel. He's coaching against some dude named Mike McDaniels in his first year who might be a bigger nerd than Stefanski. And we have people on here fully conceding and expecting a loss."

"We CAN win... but it's unlikely... hope we play well but I'm expecting to lose this weekend"

"I see very little hope of beating miami, they are going to shred this secondary, our only hope is to get the run game going and keep it low scoring, grind it out type"

"
Browns 12
Dolphins 52

Tua 7 TD passes
Hill 250 yards receiving.
Waddle 225 yards receiving
They don't know that this "nerd" needs a wheelbarrow to carry around his umm equipment.

I have no idea which site is their most popular but from the one I found here some posts I found enjoyable. It also helped my sanity to see that having ridiculous members is not exclusive to finheaven.

"And let me remind people that Stefanski isn't coaching against Reid, Belichek, McVay, Carrol, McDermott, Vrabel. He's coaching against some dude named Mike McDaniels in his first year who might be a bigger nerd than Stefanski. And we have people on here fully conceding and expecting a loss."

McDermott and Vrabel don’t belong in that class. McDaniel don’t either because it’s way too early. Definitely a great offensive mind and he looks like he can handle the locker room.

That said in no way would I want to trade coaches with Cle.

For those wondering I think McDermott is going to kill Josh Allens career. A great head coach wouldn’t do that. I’m not saying Allen won’t continue to have some great years, but there’s only so many hits he can take before it takes a toll. You can’t have a young qb that talented running like he does. I believe if they had McDaniel Allen’s not running as much and he’s got record breaking passing numbers. (No I’m not taking a shot at Tua)

The Dolphins strategy is to start out strong and gain a big lead in order to force the Browns into eventually abandoning the run game. That to me will be the key to taking this game, if the team comes in flat and trails then I don't expect us to win.

I've watched a lot of Dolphins football and I'll be honest...they're terrifying. They get you in painfully unfair matchups against the fastest people in the universe. It's funny, on paper, Hill and Schwartz have similar electric speed, but they couldn't be more different. To be fair, comparing anyone to Hill is laughable, as I've never seen anyone in my life like him. But it's funny that I've literally never seen Schwartz LOOK fast, and Hill looks like he belongs in a video game.

McDermott and Vrabel don’t belong in that class. McDaniel don’t either because it’s way too early. Definitely a great offensive mind and he looks like he can handle the locker room.

That said in no way would I want to trade coaches with Cle.

For those wondering I think McDermott is going to kill Josh Allens career. A great head coach wouldn’t do that. I’m not saying Allen won’t continue to have some great years, but there’s only so many hits he can take before it takes a toll. You can’t have a young qb that talented running like he does. I believe if they had McDaniel Allen’s not running as much and he’s got record breaking passing numbers. (No I’m not taking a shot at Tua)
McDermott has been there 5 years now and still hasn't gotten Buffalo a running game....not that I'm complaining lol

Browns are a step up in difficultly and expect Jacoby to play with a chip after last season.

They’re going to bring a physical run game and we’ll see how the Dolphins D responds.

it just irks me that The Briskett didn't play like this for us when Messy Davis almost got Tua killed last season!

(not that he's any good, but he looked like he was mid-fossilization last year).
He is the same QB as last year and same for before.

Last year he looked like dogshit because he played behind a HS level OL with a HS level scheme, coached by HS level OCs. It is actually amazing Tua looked like a decent starter last year.

This year Brissett looks decent because he has a NFL scheme, a top OL and a Top RB to lean on.

He is the same QB as last year and same for before.

Last year he looked like dogshit because he played behind a HS level OL with a HS level scheme, coached by HS level OCs. It is actually amazing Tua looked like a decent starter last year.

This year Brissett looks decent because he has a NFL scheme, a top OL and a Top RB to lean on.
Beyond all that he just looked ponderous.

Ponderous man.

Personally ponderous.

Slow of hand and foot.

I feel for the Browns fans. They have experienced decades of misery that even we can't contemplate. it's not going to get any better on Sunday as we blow up their scoreboard and sack Brisket like we're Arron Franklin (BBQ joke, go look it up).
While I agree they have had it tough.

I cry for no other fan base. We have paid our dues again and again.

We deserve all the good coming our way this year.

Clevelands oline is very good and physical.
They will run the ball on us.
The key to the game is outscoring them. ( 28+ points)
Our defense isnt going to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom