A view from Browns fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A view from Browns fans

The most deceitful, disgusting, manipulative, dishonest man I've ever met in my life is a Browns fan.
I hope we beat Cleveland 77-0 and the entire organization is so ashamed of their performance that they decide to move the team to Boise.
Maybe I should get over my experience with that awful person, but that's for a man more mature than I.

Honestly I like how we match up against Cleveland.

There secondary is not all that good. They stop the pass by the pass rush. This is were we need Armstead to earn his money. If he can hold his own with Garrett that will be huge. Plus Tua gets rid off the ball quick, he should be able to beat their secondary

On D, well we have been good at stopping the run except the QB, Brissett isn't a run threat.

There secondary is not all that good. They stop the pass by the pass rush. This is were we need Armstead to earn his money. If he can hold his own with Garrett that will be huge. Plus Tua gets rid off the ball quick, he should be able to beat their secondary

On D, well we have been good at stopping the run except the QB, Brissett isn't a run threat.
Look at Brisset run for 75 yards and 3 tds

Look at Brisset run for 75 yards and 3 tds
If that happens! Me
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

good point. That and penalties .......we need to win there.
I will add a 3rd thing. Can we win the sack battle? Their D is much better when they gets sacks. Meanwhile we get close but don't finish enough. Maybe the addition of Chubb and Brissett (can't run) will help.

Mike McDaniels in his first year who might be a bigger nerd than Stefanski.

I'm doubling down on our nerd.
When the big bang theory happens this week, it's Browns secondary's ass exploding.
Damn Ozfin! Your women in your sig are bangin'! The one on the left could cut glass with that rack and the one walking towards you is just way too damn sexy! I would be like a deer in the headlights just motionless and staring like an idiot! :NUTS:

I'd love to see some quick slants and FEWER receiver screens

Back
Top Bottom