A year to get a WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A year to get a WR

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Wide Receiver seems to have the most depth in the draft this year. Calvin Johnson, Ted Ginn jr., Dewaynne Jarrett, Dewanye Bowe, Anthony Gonzales, Robert Meachem, Sidney Rice, and Chauncey Stuckey. IMO it's one of our most pressing needs because we have no one that scares anyone on offense. Chambers is easily shut down against top notch corners and Booker is getting older. Hagan is a unknown and Wes Welker is good but not a main threat. McMike dosen't scare anyone except for maybe a highschool team and Brown is good not quite there yet. I say we pick up a WR this year and let him make some plays for us.

Sidney Rice is the 2nd round....but I see it pointless to draft another WR when we drafted one last year with our 2nd pick named....DEREK HAGN!

it isnt pontless when we DOTN have a WR sTILL to do anything on offense. I say we go for Stallworth in FA n save the pick for a player elsewhere.

it isnt pontless when we DOTN have a WR sTILL to do anything on offense. I say we go for Stallworth in FA n save the pick for a player elsewhere.

Stallworth gets hurt eating breakfast!

I was really hoping Meachem would be around in the 2nd but I see his stock starting to soar already.

Sidney Rice is the 2nd round....but I see it pointless to draft another WR when we drafted one last year with our 2nd pick named....DEREK HAGN!

Derek Hagan still drops passes so he isn't a sure thing and like i stated before we don't have a threat on offense.

Derek Hagan still drops passes so he isn't a sure thing and like i stated before we don't have a threat on offense.

Hagan didnt even play that much, give him a break its not like he was a rookie or anything :rolleyes2

Stallworth is good but gets hurt walking onto the field. I would rather draft a guy who can stay healthy and we can develop him into a long term player on our team.

Hagan was a 3rd round pick. Some of you people are so foolish. How can we draft someone in the 2nd round, when we had traded it for Culpepper. Oh, I guess we magically just acquired an extra 2nd round pick, and drafted Hagan with it, and decided not to use our 3rd round pick at all. :rollseyes:

I was really hoping Meachem would be around in the 2nd but I see his stock starting to soar already.

I was hoping the same thing, but it looks like some quality defensive players should be there at 39 when we pick.

Hagan was a 3rd round pick. Some of you people are so foolish. How can we draft someone in the 2nd round, when we had traded it for Culpepper. Oh, I guess we magically just acquired an extra 2nd round pick, and drafted Hagan with it, and decided not to use our 3rd round pick at all. :rollseyes:

show me where I said 2nd ROUND pick and i will give you 10$

I said our 2nd pick! and hagan was our 2nd pick

just in the 3rd round :D

there is a difference

show me where I said 2nd ROUND pick and i will give you 10$

I said our 2nd pick! and hagan was our 2nd pick

just in the 3rd round :D

there is a difference

Touche.

Sorry, it kind of just came out. I'm so used to some people even saying we don't have a 2nd round pick this season. I read your post too quickly.

(And as much as I'd love Rice, I don't think he'll be there at 39)

Back
Top Bottom