Aaron Rodgers scouting report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers scouting report

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
College: California Height: 6-3Position: QuarterbackWeight: 220 Class: Junior40-Yard: 4.7SCOUTING REPORTStrengths: Picture perfect mechanics that are absolutely textbook...Amazing accuracy and can thread the needle...Very good arm strength and can make all the throws...Good touch and timing...Top intangibles and leadership qualities...Good work ethic and drive to be the best...Decent mobility and good speed and can throw on the run...Excellent pocket presence...Still has a lot of potential and upside.Weaknesses: Has only average size...Needs to continue to add weight and get stronger...Had surgery on his knee before the 2004 season so durability might be a concern...Has only average athletic ability...Doesn't have a ton of experience and is still learning.Notes: The latest prodigy from noted quarterback guru Jeff Tedford, following in the path of guys like Joey Harrington and Kyle Boller...Transferred to Cal from Butte Junior College where he was an All-American and was discovered by Tedford when the coach was recruiting tight end Gabe Cross...Burst onto the scene in 2003 and quickly established himself as one of the premier signal callers in college football...A premier pro prospect and potential franchise quarterback in the NFL.

Aj gets a few games if he still plays as poorly as he has Sage starts. There is no way I pass on Rodgers/Leinhart regardless.

if Jeff Tedford becomes coach then it would make sense to get Rodgers but no matter what we should draft Rodgers

nick19991 said:
if Jeff Tedford becomes coach then it would make sense to get Rodgers but no matter what we should draft Rodgers
I think you should replace your David Greene pic with one of the Mighty Alex Smith!!!!! ;)

Trade down get someone else and some pics. We have too many issues to worry about and AJ may turn out nicely.

Dudeman said:
I think you should replace your David Greene pic with one of the Mighty Alex Smith!!!!! ;)

I'll do that :cooldude:

Dudeman said:

I would :D :lol: if we culd somehow pick him up at the end of the first day. Smart, accurate winner sounds like a perfect qb to me.

Miami - Antrel Rolle, CB, Miami
-Since there will be trades on the real draft day, this pick may seem unlikely. Of all the guys at the top of the draft though, he may fit the biggest need for the Dolphins come draft time. I do not believe they will give up on A.J. Feeley after investing this years 2nd round pick on him, they have a solid group of receivers, and there is no offensive lineman worth this high a pick. Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison can be had through a trade, and Miami will get a very good pick for one of them. In order to keep their defense at a high level, they would need a quality corner to replace the traded veteran. With the pick(s) they get for one of their corners, along with what they get for Ricky Williams, they will address their woeful offense. The most realistic scenario for Miami if they are picking #1 would be a trade down.

From FootballFuture.com

Philter, they said trade Madison, not me!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Miami - Antrel Rolle, CB, Miami
-Since there will be trades on the real draft day, this pick may seem unlikely. Of all the guys at the top of the draft though, he may fit the biggest need for the Dolphins come draft time. I do not believe they will give up on A.J. Feeley after investing this years 2nd round pick on him, they have a solid group of receivers, and there is no offensive lineman worth this high a pick. Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison can be had through a trade, and Miami will get a very good pick for one of them. In order to keep their defense at a high level, they would need a quality corner to replace the traded veteran. With the pick(s) they get for one of their corners, along with what they get for Ricky Williams, they will address their woeful offense. The most realistic scenario for Miami if they are picking #1 would be a trade down.

From FootballFuture.com

Philter, they said trade Madison, not me!!!
wrong thread bro ;)

thats the best picture I found of him though, in every picture he is scrambling. just shows how mobile he is :lol:

Dudeman said:
awesome! I think Rasheed Marshall could be a good pickup in the 4th round if he's still available!

I really like him, he is "Vick type" mobile and has a pretty good arm too

Back
Top Bottom