Aaron Rodgers scouting report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers scouting report

nick19991 said:
thats the best picture I found of him though, in every picture he is scrambling. just shows how mobile he is :lol:
thats cool though...especially with this line....:rolleyes:

I mean, anybody who can get their Bachelors degree at 20 definitely merits top consideration :D

Coyle is one of the more respected freelance scouts out there. NFL people use his scouting reports in conjunction with their own and the BLESTO reports.

I believe Mel Kiper only has Rodgers and Leinart as worthy of going in the first two rounds. Any one of these "top" qb's scares me as being the next Ryan Leaf....I would trade down and maybe look to grab a QB in the 2nd or 3rd, assuming we draft down for a 2nd and maybe some other picks.

but I know they won't be the only two QB's to go that early, thats insane for only two QBs to go in two rounds

Roman529 said:
I believe Mel Kiper only has Rodgers and Leinart as worthy of going in the first two rounds. Any one of these "top" qb's scares me as being the next Ryan Leaf....I would trade down and maybe look to grab a QB in the 2nd or 3rd, assuming we draft down for a 2nd and maybe some other picks.
I think if they trade down to like 10, they could probably pick up at least a second and fourth....then if they could trade down again, to somewhere in the 20s, they could easily pick up a third and 4th....

that could give them a first, a second, 2 thirds, 3 fourths, a fifth, and a seveventh.....pretty good for having the top pick

nick19991 said:
but I know they won't be the only two QB's to go that early, thats insane for only two QBs to go in two rounds
there will be plenty of QBs taken in the first 2 rounds....

If Alex Smith plays in a BCS game, he'll definitely jump into the first

Dudeman said:
I think if they trade down to like 10, they could probably pick up at least a second and fourth....then if they could trade down again, to somewhere in the 20s, they could easily pick up a third and 4th....

that could give them a first, a second, 2 thirds, 3 fourths, a fifth, and a seveventh.....pretty good for having the top pick

trading from the first to the 10th should get a 2nd and a fourth and a 5th, plus a 1st and a third the next year at least.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
trading from the first to the 10th should get a 2nd and a fourth and a 5th, plus a 1st and a third the next year at least.
even better, I just hope we can get as many picks as possible for this year

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

then we should trade down get at least three extra draft picks and draft Alex Smith late in the first

nick19991 said:
then we should trade down get at least three extra draft picks and draft Alex Smith late in the first
hopefully since the Spurrier bandwagon didn't work, we could get an Alex Smith "if we trade down" bandwagon going ;)

Dudeman said:
hopefully since the Spurrier bandwagon didn't work, we could get an Alex Smith "if we trade down" bandwagon going ;)

I would but I want to make sure we have more supporters this time

Back
Top Bottom