Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl

randomname

Active Roster
Reaction score
This game was rigged, zero doubt in my mind.

The crooked calls will probably slow down now that the Dolphins are proving they don't need any help to embarrass themselves, but there is no doubt that somebody up high made sure the refs knew to make sure the Patriots win.

I honestly hope Brady gets injured. Screw NFL and their media darling cheater.

Absolutely disgusting game plan by a disgusting excuse for a head coach.

He belongs at Appalachian State or some ****.

It's ok, we know you can't spare any

Oh noes. You emotionally challenged man babies should be upset with Gase and that putrid offensive output.

They earn a national audience...and **** the bed.

Oh noes. You emotionally challenged man babies should be upset with Gase and that putrid offensive output.

Well guess ****ing what, I've been watching the Dolphins **** the bed for two decades and yet I'm still here.

But I'm not going to sit here and watch this farce. I'd rather read a good book than this **** story Goodell shoves down our throats. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a good book to spend my Sunday on instead of this bullshit.

I hope we're not talking about the touchdown to Patterson b/c that was legal play.

I seem to recall you chastizing another poster for talking down to a fellow member. Does your opinion change with which time of the month it is? Is that the reasonfor the photo you posted? I suggest you take a look in the mirror.

Yep. When the Dolphins win, it’s all legitimate. When they get slaughtered in a stadium where they haven’t won since Bush II was president, then it’s all a work.

The Dolphins, like time, make fools of us all.

I seem to recall you chastizing another poster for talking down to a fellow member. Does your opinion change with which time of the month it is? Is that the reasonfor the photo you posted? I suggest you take a look in the mirror.

No one has tackled the reason Miami just had their game cutoff nationally...a putrid offensive showing.

I used a picture, and homie had a remark...so I responded in kind.

ecopiggy-ecopacifier-rounded-natural-rubber-pacifier.jpg

Take care

This game is just an old-fashioned butt-kicking. Has little to do with the refs. Miami is not competitive in any aspect of the game today.

Take your own advice and STFU. Hit the ignore button.

Typical delusional Dolphins fan apologist.

Ohhhh no someone is all ass hurt about the football game....Its one bad game...we will be 3-1....let me point you in the direction of the nearest cliff you can jump off

Back
Top Bottom