Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl

Patriots 1st drive. Im still waiting to see where the holding call was? I noticed the commentators didn't say who was responsible for it eithrr because I damn well know it wasn't Howard. Nobody calls out the bogus calls at Foxborough. Is this a tradition/religious thing cos it's becoming the norm.
Yeah they’re like umm well it must be on McCain then...Um regardless it’s a penalty...then they went back to listing Brady accolades again. Those penalties piss me off the most. They call a phantom flag on someone and then They don’t show replays of supposedly the player that could have did it.

Penalties didn’t cause us to lose today... Gase did! Gase’s piss poor play calling again and lack of game plan.

We are going to get destroyed the next 2 maybe 3 weeks.

I never once said penalties caused us to lose.

But they sure caused me to turn off my TV.

**** the NFL.

Edit: I went back and read my first post. I can see how people mistook that as blaming the loss on the refs. Technically I didn't, as I simply said that the game was rigged. Which it was. To specifiy, they would have caused us to lose if the Dolphins weren't the Lolphins. Again, **** the nfl.

The early plethora of flags helped make sure Miami didn’t get any momentum or find any kind of rhythm

I know exactly what you mean and I agree, I was just responding to all of the people coming in here and saying "well damn we played so terrible that we wouldn't have won anyways" like that somehow makes it A-Okay for the NFL to rig the ****ing game.

No need to apologize for your post...there are many on this blog & around the Country who see the same thing. When the Refs take control of the game and set the tone early then everybody know...esp the players on the field which way its going to go.

If the NFL really wanted to take the poor officiating out of the game then bad calls should be allowed to be challenged by the penalized team ( included in 3 challenges ) and if review shows bogus flag reversed. Will this ever happen? No

Except they never would have been in position for that play if there had not been unfair penalties against Miami, and no calls for all the illegal **** NE was doing to Miami.

Anyone watching the Browns game ? Now that is all the evidence you need. The Browns won the game and the refs took it from them. Clear first down overturned with NO evidence to overturn.

There were some really bad plays for sure. And the NFL rightly has figured out that most people will believe it's the bad play that is the biggest cause of failure versus unfair officiating. So the one sided officiating gets explained away by a few bad plays. They weren't; going to let Miami score today. You can re-watch that game, and the calls against us if we breathed on someone were ridiculous. Yet they were allowed to man-handle us time and again when we were on offense. How they can allow this I cannot understand.

So once you realize what's happening... Gase and Tannehill and the team knew within a few minutes what the deal was. I mean... you think what we can clearly see goes unnoticed by the coaches and players? What do you think that does to their game plan? The NFL sent a statement to Gase to fall in line. You aren't going to go rogue on the NFL. And Kroft's baby will ALWAYS be protected to some degree.

Penalties didn’t cause us to lose today... Gase did! Gase’s piss poor play calling again and lack of game plan.

We are going to get destroyed the next 2 maybe 3 weeks.

I don't know about that. The officials were allowing the Patriots Corners and DBs to maul our receivers for 10 yards before releasing them. The ONLY way you can control our speed. And an easy way to make Coach and QB look horrible.

Edit: I went back and read my first post. I can see how people mistook that as blaming the loss on the refs. Technically I didn't, as I simply said that the game was rigged. Which it was. To specifiy, they would have caused us to lose if the Dolphins weren't the Lolphins. Again, **** the nfl.

Except that the refs had decided from the very first Miami drive we weren't going to score today. We were not allowed to have success on any offensive drives. And that will cause the blunders to stand out, and it would also likely lead to more blunders. How do you react to the powers that be shoving a giant tree trunk right up your **s? You're not sure what to call for plays, and you're stuck with what they give you, which today was nothing. So who really is to blame?

Well guess ****ing what, I've been watching the Dolphins **** the bed for two decades and yet I'm still here.

But I'm not going to sit here and watch this farce. I'd rather read a good book than this **** story Goodell shoves down our throats. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a good book to spend my Sunday on instead of this bullshit.

Losers lament. Until we stop thinking like victims, we’ll continue to be Bellichiks punching bag. Ice up, dude.

I would love to see Brady have a career ending injury. Karma is a bitch!

Douche post of the day. Hope you’re still in your teens; that would be the only possible excuse for posting something this inane. Suck it up. We need to get better.

I don't know about that. The officials were allowing the Patriots Corners and DBs to maul our receivers for 10 yards before releasing them. The ONLY way you can control our speed. And an easy way to make Coach and QB look horrible.
I am waiting to see the all-22 on game pass before I make any judgement. It did seem like they were getting away with a lot of contact downfield, and I'm curious to see if they meant to call that first defensive holding on McCain. Did we lose because of penalties, no, probably not, but they significantly altered the way the game went early and our team isn't built to come back from multiple scores down.

Back
Top Bottom