Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl

You don't really believe that stuff do you?

In all honesty, we weren’t going to win. Usually, nobody other than NE wins there, something like 54-2 over the last 10 years.

The fact that we decided to take the day off was why we didn’t win. Happened a few years back, too. Fired Philbin (1-3), put Campbell in. Destroyed Tennessee. Then destroyed Houston. Holy ****, maybe we have ourselves a team!!

Then we flew to Massachusetts.....

36-7 NE. And it could have been a lot worse.

We should have given you a game. We’re plenty good enough to compete. It’ll be the same old: you whip us up north, and we’ll whip you down south.

But Brady is a draw, certainly at home. I’ll concede (without question) that NE wasn’t just the better team on Sunday, it was the ONLY team out there on Sunday.

But any fool could see the bias, certainly in the 1st quarter. Our receivers held, bullshit call on X. Your guy flattens Tannehill (fine) and lays there barking at him (not so fine). Tunsil pushes your guy off our QB. Your guy goes back to the huddle scot free. Tunsil gets nailed for 15 yards.

The refs didn’t hand you the game. We did before the kickoff. You played well and we **** the bed.

But the refs took the concept of “home field advantage” to a new level.

But the refs took the concept of “home field advantage” to a new level.

I'd have to watch the game again with what you're saying in mind to make a judgment. Nothing jumped out during the game, but obviously, if it's your team getting penalized you're going to look more closely at the replay.

only watched a few mins of the game on break at work but i did see the call on tunsil pushing a player off tannehil and that was a joke of a penalty

I remember that one and I thought, the job of an offensive lineman is to protect his QB, that's what he did. I wouldn't have thrown a flag.

I'd have to watch the game again with what you're saying in mind to make a judgment. Nothing jumped out during the game, but obviously, if it's your team getting penalized you're going to look more closely at the replay.

Never mind. Your team is infallible (other than the Eagles and Giants). Brady (thinks he) is the 2nd coming of Christ. Billichick (sp?) for President, et al.

Curious: why is a Patriot hanging on a Dolphins forum? Troll? Bitter from the 70s, 80s, and 90s? No life or woman? Or merely curious? Either way, it’s all good.

I dunno. Maybe Vikings and Packers guys hang at each other’s forums. Chiefs and Broncos. Steelers and Ravens. Jets and.....

Nah. Doubt it.

Perennial soft balls help a LOT! The Cheats have continuously been gifted with calls in critical times

and NO CALLS against them etc. It all started post 911 with the nationalist "Patriot" thing and

the N F L was happy to oblige. How many times do visiting teams in NE have their comm

suddenly cut (always in critical times)? From the tuck rule to spying and HGH then soft balls

etc. the franchise is a FRAUD in my eyes... It's really disgusting but for many winning

no matter how you do it, is all that matters...

My .02.

Wouldn't the Miami Dolphins be the frauds?

Are you seriously that pathetic?

Just so you know -- and you probably already know -- but your franchise is TAINTED nationally because

EVERYONE KNOWS you cheat like dogs as often as possible -- and you're also "protected" by the commish.

Some folks in My Yammie know what a REAL CHAMPION is -- and know you WIN within the rules.

Beyond that. I could care less because the overall N F L is a fraud as long as booger pickers like Kraft are in the mix.

You KNOW your franchise cheats! You absolutely do. But you probably also deny it in your mind.

That makes you a little bit of psycho IMO.

Are you seriously that pathetic?

Just so you know -- and you probably already know -- but your franchise is TAINTED nationally because

EVERYONE KNOWS you cheat like dogs as often as possible -- and you're also "protected" by the commish.

Some folks in My Yammie know what a REAL CHAMPION is -- and know you WIN within the rules.

Beyond that. I could care less because the overall N F L is a fraud as long as booger pickers like Kraft are in the mix.

You KNOW your franchise cheats! You absolutely do. But you probably also deny it in your mind.

That makes you a little bit of psycho IMO.

I'd forgotten how tough it is to be a perennial loser. My sincerest apologies.

Cheer up. All you need is a new owner, a new head coach, a new QB, new assistant coaches, and you'll be off and running, maybe.

I'd forgotten how tough it is to be a perennial loser. My sincerest apologies.

Cheer up. All you need is a new owner, a new head coach, a new QB, new assistant coaches, and you'll be off and running.

Say what you will Cheater fan -- winning while cheating is empty! And I bet you so crave to be fulfilled inside!

Try rooting for Cleveland or some place like that that gets the shaft all the time.

And why come here? What are you looking for???????????

Totally Cheater pathetic IMO.

But hey. How about those Chiefs!

>>> I know. You just wanna be around somethin' that's real. Even if it sucks!

Say what you will Cheater fan -- winning while cheating is empty! And I bet you so crave to be fulfilled inside!

Try rooting for Cleveland or some place like that that gets the shaft all the time.

And why come here? What are you looking for???????????

Totally Cheater pathetic IMO.

But hey. How about those Chiefs!

See what happens to your mind when you attach yourself to a franchise that only takes and doesn't give? As I said, start with a new owner, one who knows what hell he's doing.

See what happens to your mind when you attach yourself to a franchise that only takes and doesn't give? As I said, start with a new owner, one who knows what hell he's doing.

You're repeating yourself cheater!

Now you're just boring me!

Go away back to cheaterland!

Guys, videotaping other teams' practices in secret did NOT give them any competitive advantage. That's why they did it, and why Goodell burned the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom