Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl

A Brady guy hanging on a Dolphins forum trying to rub it in be cause he obviously has nothing better to do.

You could go into detail on the psychology of this, and I'm sure Locke could help out here, but ultimately I think this has to do with the dependence of outside factors on one's own sense of self-worth.

This gives him meaning and purpose in life. It's messed up, but that's a phenomenon that has been observed in sports fans throughout the years.

You could go into detail on the psychology of this, and I'm sure Locke could help out here, but ultimately I think this has to do with the dependence of outside factors on one's own sense of self-worth.

This gives him meaning and purpose in life. It's messed up, but that's a phenomenon that has been observed in sports fans throughout the years.

As I suspected: a zero with no life.

LMAO.... Pats getting help from the Refs versus the Colts. Nice fair Game Goodell you quisling.

A like and a laurel (and Hardy handshake) for the use of the word "quisling". LOL

Back
Top Bottom