Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Disgusting Game By The Nfl

This is the first problem you have to solve:

images

2nd problem you have to solve:

30_Gase_news.jpg

Then you need to admit that after 7 years, 7 years, Tannehill isn't going to wake up tomorrow and be Johnny Unitas.

Last edited:
Intentionally stayed off this site for a few days because I knew it would be a mosh pit of childish whining and utter lunacy.

We lost A game to the most arrogant and manhood-obsessed team in sports. In their house.

5 days ago it was look out world, here come 19-0 to put on the wall with 17-0.

Since Sunday it is FIRE ANYTHING THAT MOVES. Blow it up. Rebuild.

Temper, temper, little ones. GROW UP.

Next. Watch us beat the bunglers. That is the ADULT attitude to have.

I clicked on this thread and it seems to be nothing but some pay toilet fan having an autoerotic moment about the fact that his team won a football game.

Thrilling stuff here.

Those first two gifts after 3rd down stops were key...You could have tuned out and lived your life away from it at that point. The Pats were NOT losing today period even if it took extra Zebra effort.

You could tell it also completely demoralized the defense they pretty much emotionally gave up at that point...I know it sounds like an excuse but they really did seem to lose any intensity/energy they had before those ridiculous bogus drive extending 0penalties

we did play like crap, the play calling or execution or maybe both where horrible. the fins where going into a bad situation last week, the Pats lost 2 out of 3 going to Foxboro where the Fins usually stink up the joint... the fins didn't start to badly, the refs kinda of blew the game open for the Pats on those 2 holding calls when there was no holding and the pick play that was a clear offensive pass interference on that 55 yd TD, remember we got called on 2 against the Raiders that wasn't as evident as the Pats did but they didn't get called for it...
just saying its only 1 game. we need to bounce back against the bungles.

Are we still debating a conspiracy theory here ? Wow.

It was within 1 yard of the LOS. By definition that's not a pick play.
I don't think you are allowed to block like it is a running play either and that is what they did

I don't think you are allowed to block like it is a running play either and that is what they did

He didn't block like a running play, he just ran into him, no hands, nothing.

He didn't block like a running play, he just ran into him, no hands, nothing.
Looked at it again for the 1st time since it happened I thought he had got his hands up and engaged
my mistake

You mean 2 of 8? Wow staggering numbers there. I'm sorry if me pointing out the fact that you are acting like a hypocrite seems stupid, but your posts are bringing the overall content quality of the site down. Do better and hold yourself to the same standards that you hold other posters to.

Oh, and *you're*.

Trolling. And you suckered me in. Even going grammar Nazi on me.

Welcome to block list. You talk zero football and are the gnat on a dogs d..k.

Looked at it again for the 1st time since it happened I thought he had got his hands up and engaged
my mistake
No biggie. I thought it was a pick play when I first saw it too, had to re-watch to verify.

So winning now is being "arrogant and manhood-obsessed"? Funny stuff.

A Brady guy hanging on a Dolphins forum trying to rub it in be cause he obviously has nothing better to do.

Funnier yet.

I figured you’d all be congratulating yourselves on your own forum.

It’s OK. We’ll settle your hash in Miami.

As usual.

Curious: we don’t expect to win in Foxboro. Of course, neither does anybody else.

But does it sting when the almighty Patriots leave lowly, lowly Miami with their balls in their pockets? Excepting Brady, of course. Inventor of the tuck rule you see.

Back
Top Bottom