Action Shots of Rivers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Action Shots of Rivers.

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
Here are two different angles of his release:

clear.gif

clear.gif

And here is an action shot of Bernie Kosar, the player I think Rivers has the most similarities to:

kosar-1.gif

If he comes to us, I hope he makes decisions quicker than Kosar did when he was with the Dolphins.

Kosar did ok as a Brown. ;) I could live with three AFC Championship appearences in four years. And every playoff game Kosar ever lost was close. Bernie had a nice seven year run.

Oh, and nice pics.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
he doesnt look good celebrating, i dont think we should take him

His celebrating seems VERY weak....he won't make it in the NFL unless he shows a lot more power. I'm not asking for TO or Sapp here, but I come on. And look at the angle at which he tips back, and he holds his hands a little high...I'd take Losman any day over Rivers. :rolleyes:

I watched Rivers play every week this guy will make you sit on the end of your seat an say how did he do that. This guy has more power an arm strength than yall are giving him. This guy can rocket the ball with a quick release like Marino and Elway. Rivers answered a question that he could bench 400 pounds that is strong for a QB. What he can do in the NFL I do not know but I would take the chance on him. He carries hisself good he is calm on the field just if he is in practice. He can throw deep not as deep as Warren Moon but as well as far as Marino could. If we dont get him some team will I hope he succeeds hopely for us. He will be a superstar for some team if they give him a oppertunity he may start out slow but he will end up being good. Because if a coach changes his throwing style it may take a while to bloom but will be ready by the time he can start.

Yeah, watching those clips, some of those passes are less "side-armed" than others. Ii is a quick release. Still ... don't guess they keep stat's on batted balls for QBs do they?

Back
Top Bottom