Action Shots of Rivers. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Action Shots of Rivers.

You know when he gets to the NFL they will work on that. With Favre Kosar Rich Gannon with same delievery at times made it work this guy is an athelete he can correct it what is so bad if he can make it work his quick release an vilocity is so good he may not get passes batted down as bad as you think.

What is up with the celebration talk who cares if he can't do the dirty bird. Marino did'nt celebrate but with a fist pump or raise his arm Marino did'nt break records by celebrating.

I watch Rivers for four years. I don't remember any batted
down balls because of his throwing motion. I will tell that
his motion has gotten better every year he played at NC State.
If we get him we will never reget it. He's Better than Manning,
in my opinion and I've seen both play. River's is a level headed
leader on the field with alot of swagger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down. That's just the first question that presents itself when you see a side-armer.

Ok everybody..........we need to stop talking about Rivers and someone call Big O and tell him to shut his keester if he wants rivers. cus if we dont, rivers will be in the top ten before you know it.:cry:

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Here are two different angles of his release:

clear.gif

clear.gif

And here is an action shot of Bernie Kosar, the player I think Rivers has the most similarities to:

kosar-1.gif

LOL...that is scarey how similar they throw!

I wouldn't worry too much about balls getting batted down. NFL linemen are so big that you are usually throwing through lanes not over them.

As quick as a release Rivers got and as hard as a bullet he can throw the line are going to react to late anyway. Marino has done it many of time. I have seen Marino throw the ball betweem lines arms an they did'nt even see it. finfan54 is right though if he keeps impressing scouts he will end up in the top 10 in draft an we won't get a chance to get him.

I just hope we finally get a player in the draft QB or WR worth a crap it is time to Sh*t or get off the pott.

No he won't. There are more QB options than just the draft. Plus the Bills will take Reggie Williams, that knocks them out. The Raiders Fitz. Either Arizona or the Giants will take Rothy, Rivers is not a top prospect. But he is a very good prospect that has finally impressed. I will make sure that I watch the Senior Bowl. Trust me if the Dolphins want Rivers they will get him, it is not going to be hard.

I hope you are right I could stand another like Marino in Miami Something about this guy just tells me that he is go to shine in this league so I say why not Miami. This guy is not a gunn slinger this guy just makes some of the best decisions in a game that you will see. Completion after completion. When he is really on his game he will complete anywere from 8 to 12 throws right in a row. This for a NC State team think what he could have done for the Miami Hurricanes he would have broken all of the NCAA records.

I think that he can actually improve his arm strength even more if he stepped into his passes. We can work on this kid for a year and then let him shine. Let him keep his release though, he's tall, his passes won't get batted.

First off all this precdictions on what a team will do and where a player will go are just educated guess and not writen in stone.

Rivers stock could rise as much as being second QB taken in the draft if he keep impressing people.

More than Roethlisberger? Doubt it. No matter how much Boller impressed he couldn't get over Leftwich last year. Rivers is the third QB in this draft at this point. I can't see him being going above Rothy, because of physical gifts more than anything. Good news for us, if Dan says Rivers has an arm, then I am now in the Rivers camp.

It is wierd how Eli Manning will graduate and Ben is leaving early. Same thing that happened to Peyton and Ryan Leaf. I believe Eli will be good but do yall think Ben is. That one more year of school can help you mature. I belive that Rivers was mature his whole career in NC state but he matured alot his senoir year that might make the difference in how fast he learns in the NFL. With that much maturity do yall think if we do sign a fa qb or keep Fiedler if they do bad half way threw the season could Rivers be ready(If we were to get him). Everbody say it will take 2 years to coach him. I think with his maturity and attitude half a year might be to steep but a year I Know he will be ready. I have seen qb's that aint got the skill's he's got an be ready.

Doesn't make a difference for Big Ben. What could he do in an extra year, he can't raise his stock anymore at Miami(OH). He ain't Leaf, he is a good natured kid.

Back
Top Bottom