Adam Gase, Constantly Thinking During Game Time. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase, Constantly Thinking During Game Time.

Adam Gase is not a RAH RAH guy. Period. As long as we keep on winning I don't care. That is why he was brought here. Because in my mind, he is the best coach we've had since Shula. Seriously.

No question.

It’s not the Dolphins I grew up with (70s and 80s) but like you said, as long as they’re winning, who gives a damn?

With out D young and running hot, our offensive weapons, I believe we are two or three O line guys, 2 corners, and one no **** QB away from dominating.

Thanks for the video as far as Gase he will definitely make mistakes but with his age, I feel unless some horrid downward swing happens we need to give him a few years to grow and keep putting his team together.

I anticipate a good win Sunday but a let down on Thursday.

Gase is not there to jump up and down. Even after he saw we won the game he was still the same.

thought is was the alignment of the snapper or kicker but hmmm

LOL id love more clips of the contrast between Rizzi and Gase. No way I could keep a straight face on the sidelines.

It makes me think of the scene in 300 where the Persian Navy is having their boats wrecked by the storm and the rest of the Spartans are going wild with excitement, but Leonidas just stands and watches.

Gase

SpiritedWelllitAzurevasesponge-small.gif

Rizzi

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom