Adam Gase is back - incredible! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase is back - incredible!

Im still thinking once he realizes that there is no spot for him in the NFL that he'll join Saban and probably look like a genius coaching with the best players money can buy. Thus leading him to a non power 5 head coaching job. Im going to say Eastern Michigan U.

I'm very excited for Coach Gase. I genuinely didn't expect anyone on the planet to present him with another coaching gig at any level. Maybe he received a glowing letter of recommendation from Sam Darnold to join the ones from Peyton Manning, Ryan Tannehill and Jay Cutler as a QB whisperer. Maybe he also got one from Jets owners, Woody and Christopher Johnson although I don't know how tanking at a high school team level fully helps.

I mean, is a bit classless of taste to make fun of a guy because he decided to take a job in his local high school. In spite of Gase being a shitty head coach he is actually a good assistant coach. Some people just have priorities, and spite of him being a bad coach for us it doesn't make it right for anyone to see this as a joke.

While this is mildly hilarious, it’s not exactly unheard of for guys to want to go back to where they grew up and coach. I have a feeling he will be back in the NFL again in the future making another team regret their life choices.
It is his hometown apparently, so I suspect he is working for $1 and living on his buy out from NY.
Gives him something to do.
I thought he was well thought of as an offensive mind, just did not have success as a Hc.

I mean, is a bit classless of taste to make fun of a guy because he decided to take a job in his local high school. In spite of Gase being a ****ty head coach he is actually a good assistant coach. Some people just have priorities, and spite of him being a bad coach for us it doesn't make it right for anyone to see this as a joke.
LMAO. No, you’re right. It’s not right for anyone to see this as a joke, besides the Dailysnark.com

I mean, is a bit classless of taste to make fun of a guy because he decided to take a job in his local high school. In spite of Gase being a ****ty head coach he is actually a good assistant coach. Some people just have priorities, and spite of him being a bad coach for us it doesn't make it right for anyone to see this as a joke.

I tend to agree with the tone of your post, I hate to see a guy get piled on when he's down, but as far as "right to joke", if you take a position in an industry that profits from high visibility - musician, sports, TV, etc, you sign up for public opinion and all that comes with it. Especially considering the only reason your salary CAN be so high is due to so many people watching. Now that he's down at the high school level, i'd think it will (and should) subside - but a little kick in the arse on the way down? He'll feel better when he checks his bank statement I think.

Back
Top Bottom