Adam Gase is back - incredible! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase is back - incredible!

Gase seems to have made this more of a personal decision than professional. He shouldnt have taken the jets job. Should have opted to stay behind the scenes and learn more.

I know this doesn’t belong here. I don’t know where it belongs to be honest but I completely lost my **** when I saw this 😂

HIGH SCHOOL OC!!!
1 yard bubble screens won’t win him the state championship…

I dislike Adam gase as much as anybody and it is crazy how far he has fallen within the ranks of coaching oh, but one can't say that is not by his choice that he's only a high school offensive coordinator. You don't by mistake maintain jobs from Nick Saban, Steve Mariucci, Rod Marinelli, Mike Martz, and John Fox by being a complete moron when it comes to your football knowledge. That being said he can eat a dick, but to pretend that he doesn't know football more than most people on average is inaccurate at best.
I won't question the man's football knowledge, but he is a not a leader in any respect, and fails to cater an offense to fit his players' skill sets. I can somewhat understand how the dolphins were duped post denver stint, but it is beyond me how the Jets gave him another chance. Poor kids is right

Gase has been HC for 2 NFL teams, OC for one of the greatest QBs of all time, and made more money by his early 40s then I'll make in my entire life.

I'm not going to make fun of the guy for helping coach high school kids for fun.

Very bad head coach, bad offensive coordinator.

Maybe he could be a position coach at some point but that dude has been exposed.

You know it is bad when he gets fired from the HS team at the end of the year. I don't dislike Gase and feel bad for him as he was over his head and got over promoted... Huh,, sounds like many workplaces!! Anyways, I save my ill will for someone who really was arrogant and screwed this team up by selecting Culpepper over Brees... I won't say his name now but I still remember him saying "I'm not going to Alabama, let me say it again, I am not going to Alabama." And don't tell me to let it go as I am a fin to the core and he made me bleed aqua and orange!! :)

You know it is bad when he gets fired from the HS team at the end of the year. I don't dislike Gase and feel bad for him as he was over his head and got over promoted... Huh,, sounds like many workplaces!! Anyways, I save my ill will for someone who really was arrogant and screwed this team up by selecting Culpepper over Brees... I won't say his name now but I still remember him saying "I'm not going to Alabama, let me say it again, I am not going to Alabama." And don't tell me to let it go as I am a fin to the core and he made me bleed aqua and orange!! :)
Peter Principle to the T

Back
Top Bottom