Adam Gase Job Approval Rating - End of 2016 Edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Job Approval Rating - End of 2016 Edition

How Satisfied Are You With Head Coach Adam Gase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mostly Satisfied ... Slow start, but immediately showed his worth once the team got going. He proved to me that he was head coaching material when he began holding players accountable, and he demonstrated that when he cut Jamil Douglas, Billy Turner, and the "worse than whale ****" Dallas Thomas, which was loooooooooooong overdue. When he did that, he sent a message that not only got the attention of the players but the fans as well ... and the results more than speak for themselves.

Now he'll have another draft ... the O-Line will hopefully be at full strength ... we found a running game ... and Tanny will have another year to learn and grow under him. Sure up the D, and who knows how far we can go.

Mostly satisfied. I want one more season to prove that he's my guy for the next decade.

Btw, I love how our teams attitude has changed. It seemed like the last few weeks of the season we played with aggression that we haven't had in a while. Even in the playoff game, we had big hits on all phases after matt moore got destroyed. It showed the fight that we had and how much our players care about each other.

Jay Ajayi won me over with his assertion against the player that killed matt moore. It seemed like he waited for a lineman to do something, realized no one was going to, then took it upon himself. The penalty hurt, sure, but it was a distinct change from the past.

We have a new attitude that is infectious. I'm excited for football again, and this time not reluctantly... usually after I told myself I wouldn't get hurt like last year again.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I am extremely satisfied. Because I know we will win with him at the helm. Baby steps. Next year goal win Division and win in the playoffs. Baby steps will get you to where the Gaytriots are. If they can win 7 games at home and 4 on the road we'll be 11-5. They must its a goal. Baby Steps. Year 3 Super Bowl appearance and win it all.

Back
Top Bottom