Adam Gase: Miami Dolphins Have Serious Plan To Teach, Study And Learn Better | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: Miami Dolphins Have Serious Plan To Teach, Study And Learn Better

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

(AP Photo/Nick Wass)

It was five days before Halloween, and it was frightening.
The Dolphins hadn’t just lost again on national television; they had been humiliated, 40-0 at Baltimore.
Coach Adam Gase was embarrassed. He seemed stunned. And he seemed determined.
So after a rough night of sleep, Gase held a news conference in Davie in which he laid it out publicly like never before.
“I don’t think it’s a retain information thing,” Gase said. “It’s we’re not putting the work in. That’s what it comes down to. If you can’t remember it, you shouldn’t be in the NFL. At the end of the day, guys have got to actually take this stuff home and study it. They’re not going to just learn it all in meetings. We’ve got to find guys that will actually put forth effort to actually remember this stuff and really, it starts with our best players.”
Gase was publicly calling out his players, not for their lack of skill, but their lack of preparation.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...serious-plan-to-teach-study-and-learn-better/

I believe he does have a plan and most of the moves this off-season were part of the implementation of that plan. His offense is going to look much different in 2018. I think they will be more productive on the field. Just hope they can find a TE. The defense should look much different too.

If he was able to get 400 catches and 20-some TDs in 4 years without making the effort, I can’t imagine what he’d do with it.
I can make that effort… He probably would remain consistent instead of his skill slowly wavering as he begins to wage both naturally and from the pounding. I'm glad Miami held the line on this one, especially with his speed being such a limitation as it is. That is usually the first skill to go.

How quick we turn our backs....
???? Are you defending him for not preparing properly for games? While others curse out the team consistently for not producing or performing up to par on the field.

And the coach gets paid millions to keep players engaged and prepared.
LOL, so it's the coaches fault? Isn't that special?

Last edited:
All I'm saying is if you're going to bring in your BFF from the broadcast booth, pay him a cool $10 million and promise him the starting job no matter what you better put your big boy coaching pants on...

Gase better be up to this coaching gig he is preaching as the vegas along with others are pointing out he made a huge mistake letting all that talent walk. If he is wrong its going to be very hard for him to hold onto his job.

And the coach gets paid millions to keep players engaged and prepared.

You know, my boss totally holds my hand through my workday. I don't really want to do my work, so she has to keep asking and asking and asking. And when I don't actually read my emails, she'll read them for me! Then my coworkers see how little I'm doing, and they join the fun too. Then we have group email reading sessions where my boss does all of our jobs for us!

For someone who bashes *a certain player* a lot, you sure have a lot of excuses for some other players.

Back
Top Bottom