Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!!

Jonathan Michael Zadora

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is not a rush of judgement, I am so sick of this snot nosed prick worrying about ****in punt positions, his short ass passes, his conservative play calling, he is not an offense Guru, he is a god damn bafoon! We need to fire him after this game but we won't because his god damn ego has Ross convinced that he is. The best thing he could do is step down and admit that he is better suited as a coordinator where he isnt in charge of making decisions. I seriously would not take him as a coordinator, he is worse than bland faced Philbin, he looks like a synth from fallout 4 out there! We as fans deserve better! I am so tired of this bullshit!!! Even if we make the playoffs I still want him GONE

Absolutely. 1-11 in last 12 road games is Hue Jackson level bad. Only wins are one possession games. Never man up and beat a team ever. Always blown out in losses. Team has a loser HC and loser mentality. Clean house top to bottom.

Absolute inexcusable disgraceful performance from a team in a must win situation. IMO this game alone is enough to make Ross's decision to move on from Gase and this clown show really easy.

My thinking is that if Harbaugh (John or Jim) become available or express interest, we will make a change. Otherwise, I think we'll stick with Gase and someone like Burke, Grier, Tannenbaum, etc. will be made the sacrificial lamb.

Not a popular opinion but honestly think he's got this team way out performing it's talent level. The level here is very low, to have a chance to be above .500 shows he has something about him. His home record is pretty remarkable however the results away from Miami are simply not good enough. He'll be back next season, but things will need to change somewhere, otherwise 8-8 here we come again in 2019.

as much as i dislike adam gase maybe he was right when he went to the reverse hb pass and wildcat. after all, our star QB was 11-24 for 108 yards.

First get rid of fatass TBum then the rest of the organization Ross. Get your head out of your fng Ears and wake up because this shitshow you own is pathetic from The Fatass clueless TBum down

Back
Top Bottom