Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!!

I'll be ok either way. A fresh start might be needed for the coaches and front office.

However, i contend that somewhere behind this mess a few people are doing a really good job.

Fitpatrick, Gesicki, Baker and Ballage kept this game from being worse, so you gotta be happy with 2018 class today.

To be in 7-7 and possily 9-7 by seasons end with such a depleted level of line talent on both sides of the ball also tells me someone is doing something very right.

I can say with certainity there is no reason to keep Burke and probably most of the assistants on that side.

Consistantly coaching to the teams weakness

7 step drop

5 step drop

Rt turn your back to the defense then roll right.

No believable play action or pump fake or misdirection

Go team

Last edited:
I don't know...

Don't wanna go negative after the big (albeit lucky) win last week but...

Just the same old crap over and over -- blown out in the lost meaningful

game of the season. This team under Gase is at best a tease and at worst

a collection of underperformers.

It all starts at the top.

All I know is we were just subjected to yet another embarrassment!

Totally SICK OF IT!

Enjoy the rest of the season. I'm out.

BNF

note to ross: dont hire peyton mannings buds. hes endorsing frauds because there his friends.

You know...this team was picked by many people in the media to win less than 5 games....Sports books had the over under at 6...the fact that we have topped everyone's but maybe one person in the media's predictions means the people running things in Miami actually know a hell of a lot more about football than every single poster on this forum...the fact we have many starters on IR, yet still at .500, shows me Gase is getting the best out of his players....this is actually year 1 of Gase getting the type of players he wanted and getting rid of the ones that didnt fit his mold....so yea, let's fire him, give another coach this roster, have him start to build his team his way, when we lose then most of you are going to bail and want that person fired and we rinse and repeat...right now this team is over achieving...and most of you dont realize that at all

One would think the coach would have some sense to try and run the ball a bit more when you literally can't pass protect and it's still a close game. That's all I will say.

You know...this team was picked by many people in the media to win less than 5 games....Sports books had the over under at 6...the fact that we have topped everyone's but maybe one person in the media's predictions means the people running things in Miami actually know a hell of a lot more about football than every single poster on this forum...the fact we have many starters on IR, yet still at .500, shows me Gase is getting the best out of his players....this is actually year 1 of Gase getting the type of players he wanted and getting rid of the ones that didnt fit his mold....so yea, let's fire him, give another coach this roster, have him start to build his team his way, when we lose then most of you are going to bail and want that person fired and we rinse and repeat...right now this team is over achieving...and most of you dont realize that at all

Projected to be bad because of the talent Gase sent out the door. We're much worse positioned for the future than we were when Gase took over. You don't build a franchise around guys like Danny Amendola and Frank Gore, and it's worth noting that those guys are at their positions in lieu of young talent that Gase either traded away, couldn't develop, or both.

ya gase has little clue..this team is ****ed long term

Absolutely. 1-11 in last 12 road games is Hue Jackson level bad. Only wins are one possession games. Never man up and beat a team ever. Always blown out in losses. Team has a loser HC and loser mentality. Clean house top to bottom.

1-11 is enough justification (should be enough) for Ross to fire Gase.

You don't know how to combat a 5 man rush?

You don't know how to scheme for all out blitzes?

Your WR's have zero catches?

Gesicki is in the game - when you know he is not yet physically ready?

Our DB's playing 7 to 12 yards off the ball?

Wow.

giphy.gif

The road woes this team has suffered through during Adam Gase's regime have been uninspired, embarrassing, and inexcusable. This team shows up unprepared, confused, flat, and the coaching staff does them no favors with conservative smegma all game long.

It's like the outcome is already written, and Gase is doing his part as P.T. Barnum and trying to upsell this traveling circus of tragedies. It's brutal to watch, with predictable results in the loss column.

Adam Gase's schemes, decision-making, situational game awareness, and passive emotional reaction with his nose glued inside of the offensive playbook (oblivious to the world and game happening around him) is indicative of a drowning creature grasping for some air.

The guy is a horrific head coach, leader of men, and actual play calling. We've seen this dog and pony show before, but this time it's even worse with the abundance of smoke and mirrors. All he does is chase statistics to mask his deficiencies with offensive philosophy and amatuer schemes.

It's just a big joke.

Back
Top Bottom