Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!!

Defense has issues, but I fully believe the defense wouldn't be this bad with somebody competent in charge. I mean we give offenses huge cushions and everyone in the secondary is always confused. That's a coaching issue.

I just don't see the wealth of talent on defense that we're not using right. I see a defense that looks like I would expect with a lack of real talent in the front 7.

I could have told you with 100 percent certainty that a WR corps based around injury prone guys like Danny Amendola and Davante Parker plus two guys horribly undersized for regular usage was going to have issues. There is no genius involved.

So Landry is a big wr?? Huh...Landry is 5'10 on a GOOD day....Amendola has actually suprisingly been the healthiest of the wr group

No it’s not. Dallas Thomas was always available. Silly statement
You can't see any difference between Jarvis Landry and Dallas Thomas?

If you can't say so. This way I can block you and avoid stupid back and forths.

I just don't see the wealth of talent on defense that we're not using right. I see a defense that looks like I would expect with a lack of real talent in the front 7.

I don't think it has a wealth of talent, but I see a defense that is poorly coached and usually confused and out of position. I see a scheme that's easy to exploit. I'm not saying they are an elite defense held back by coaching, but they can't even do simple things right.

If people really believe Gase has coached the talent on the roster to be better than it should be, there is a great position for guys who can't manage men and a roster but can do other things well. It's called being a coordinator.

Here's the thing: Adam Gase is in large part responsible for the roster. Adam Gase made the decision to go with Danny Amendola. Adam Gase is the one who has decided that this offensive line could get it done in crunch time against a physical front. And in the three years Adam Gase has been here, we have recurring problems on both sides of the ball that are not being fixed.

So while I do not necessarily think Adam Gase should be fired immediately, or that he's even been a bad coach, the fact is that he does have some failings as a coach and they are going to be scrutinized heavily now.

So wait, you knew when we traded Landry that his replacement was going to get hurt? You knew that back in what March? What's this week's mega millions numbers?
Stop dealing with "what ifs" and deal with "what is"...

"What if" should be the fight song of this fan base.....

So Landry is a big wr?? Huh...Landry is 5'10 on a GOOD day....Amendola has actually suprisingly been the healthiest of the wr group

There's a huge different in body type between Landry and Wilson/Grant. Landry has the body of a running back and he has proven durability and toughness.

We are talking about availability in regards to a guy who set receiving records for this franchise.

Yeah I know that guy. He’s the guy averaging 11 ypc in Cleveland. The team that started doing a lot better when they stopped trying to keep forcing it to him. Sounds like a guy I’d want to pay 21million this year who’s not even putting up Brian hartline numbers.

There's a huge different in body type between Landry and Wilson/Grant. Landry has the body of a running back and he has proven durability and toughness.

Wilson and Landry have a very similar build and Wilson is a LOT faster than Landry....

Yeah I know that guy. He’s the guy averaging 11 ypc in Cleveland. The team that started doing a lot better when they stopped trying to keep forcing it to him. Sounds like a guy I’d want to pay 21million this year who’s not even putting up Brian hartline numbers.
Is he helping his team win ballgames?

What is Wilson doing to help us win right now?

I'll be ok either way. A fresh start might be needed for the coaches and front office.

However, i contend that somewhere behind this mess a few people are doing a really good job.

Fitpatrick, Gesicki, Baker and Ballage kept this game from being worse, so you gotta be happy with 2018 class today.

To be in 7-7 and possily 9-7 by seasons end with such a depleted level of line talent on both sides of the ball also tells me someone is doing something very right.

I can say with certainity there is no reason to keep Burke and probably most of the assistants on that side.

This is one of the wisest posts I have seen in some time.

This is not a Tannehill loss. I watched the second half. He was sacked almost at will. I am not apologizing for him, he pitched a **** game. But how could he not have?

This game was 100% on coaching.

We are better than this. But not with the coaches we currently have.

Our defense could be decent. But they’re not. At all. Again, coaching.

Is he helping his team win ballgames?

What is Wilson doing to help us win right now?

Not particularly. He’s taking a huge chunk of the cap and hasn’t been very good. Browns have won 4 out of five games and the games they’ve won Landry’s averaged about 34 yards. Hardly a reason they are winning. I mean you could say that ted Larson is helping us win games using the same logic

Please understand that I care very little what guys do once they are on other team. I'm going to go based on how they perform as Dolphins and how much it hurts this team to waste capital replacing players they already had but can't manage instead of building around guys who were productive.

Back
Top Bottom