Adam Gase "obsessed With Josh Rosen" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase "obsessed With Josh Rosen"

Peyeydolphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami Herald Reports that Gase is obsessed with Rosen. I heard someone mention a package deal with Tannehill and the 11 pick to move up.
I say why not package James and RT plus the 11th pick to Denver for the 5th Pick take Rosen or even Mayfield

How would everyone feel bout this ?
1(5) Rosen
2 Hayden Hurst
3 Shaquem Griffin
4 Best DT Available
4 Best RB Available
6 Best DT Available
( If we want to rotate DTs we will need lots of bodies to make up for Suh )
I would also Sign Vacarro and Move TJ to hybrid backer/safety and split that position with Griffin

Miami Herald Reports that Gase is obsessed with Rosen. I heard someone mention a package deal with Tannehill and the 11 pick to move up.
I say why not package James and RT plus the 11th pick to Denver for the 5th Pick take Rosen or even Mayfield

1(5) Rosen
2 Hayden Hurst
3 Shaquem Griffin
4 Best DT Available
4 Best RB Available
6 Best DT Available
I would also Sign Vacarro and Move TJ to hybrid backer/safety and split that position with Griffin
why move up for guys with plenty of question marks?
And no, I'd not like that draft at all

1(5) Rosen
2 Hayden Hurst
3 Shaquem Griffin
4 Best DT Available
4 Best RB Available
6 Best DT Available
Miami moved up to 5 it better be for a gap generational player like Barkley. Also getting rid of James creates a hole in the Oline. Sam is not ready to be an every down tackle. Plus Tanne is a bargain right now If he stays healthy even more so next year. Just no no no.

#RT17 is not going anywhere, especially until he proves that his surgically repaired knee can take some hits.

Rosen is the most likely to be NFL ready and he is a potential franchise quarterback. I could see them doing that deal all day long. Buys Gase time, gets “his guy”, and his potential is as high as anyone else coming out this year.

I heard on the radio as I was channel surfing (?ESPN or Fox sports) that the Giants and Bills have a tentative trade for the Giants no 2 pick. It was leaked by the Giants apparently to try and drive up the price and the deal would only be finalized closer to the draft.
If there is any substance to the rumor, there is no chance the phins could Get Rosen.
Cleveland, Buffalo, NYJ would all take QBs.

I heard on the radio as I was channel surfing (?ESPN or Fox sports) that the Giants and Bills have a tentative trade for the Giants no 2 pick. It was leaked by the Giants apparently to try and drive up the price and the deal would only be finalized closer to the draft.
If there is any substance to the rumor, there is no chance the phins could Get Rosen.

Pure stupidity if true. The Giants have the chance to get the heir to Eli and let him sit for a season or 2 and learn, and they are passing that up? These teams that have had stable QB positions don’t understand how hard it is to find the guy.

The only way would be if those 3 took Darnold, Allen and Mayfield and you trade up to 5(or 4)

In any scenario, trading to move up in the draft will be too costly this year. Phins don’t have the firepower.
While I’m on the fence regarding RT, I believe the phins should draft one of the top 4 if one should fall to 11. However, I would not trade the farm for any of them.
RT needs legitimate competition, it will make him a better player regardless if he’s with the phins beyond next season. Going to camp every year with no real competition does not bring out the best in any player unless they are extremely self motivated.

Back
Top Bottom