Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job

Id be lying if I said this struck even a little bit of fear in me

The only thing your can guarantee when we play the Adam gase led Jets is we 100% are probly gonna give up a touchdown thrown by a wide receiver on some sort of a reverse

Id be lying if I said this struck even a little bit of fear in me

The only thing your can guarantee when we play the Adam gase led Jets is we 100% are probly gonna give up a touchdown thrown by a wide receiver on some sort of a reverse
Those 2 for 13 on third downs is gonna sting as well.

"...but also develop Sam Darnold into a bona fide franchise quarterback."

Hmm, where have we heard this before? He must have a spare bag of magic beans handy for the interview process.

Not that we are gonna be good any time soon but Gase does not scare me as a coach. His teams so far have been soft and underprepared for big games. Not to mention he doesn’t have that leader quality that the great coaches all seem to have. He seems stubborn and set in ways that are not working. His offense hasn’t worked at all and I blame a lot of that on RT but he gets blame too. Maybe these things will change as he’s young by coaching standards.

I will say that Darnold is a way better prospect than RT ever was so he has more to work with in that sense. Would be fun to play him a couple times a year and see what happens

Last edited:
Well the jets are looking for a QB whisper. So Gase is in the running for sure.

Gase sucks as a coach. All talk and no substance. Good riddance and let the Jets hire a guy who was despised by most of the locker room to the point that they quit on him during a playoff push.

Nah, they'd go 6-10, but 2-0 against Miami. Only a fan of this if it helps us get to the first overall pick in 2020.

Gase coaches with a hardon against teams he doesn't like.

It’s interesting that two out of the three teams he’s worked for couldn’t stand him on the way out.

At the end of the day I found Gase to be small minded and petty and he had zero instinct on how to use the clock properly, especially at the end of halves and games. He has difficulty with interpersonal relationships with people that threaten his power. Good luck with the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom