Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard

Garrard has been hampered by back injuries.

Back injuries aren't good for anyone, let alone football players.

Just say no.

wtf

One good preseason game and you all think Henne is the man?! last game he threw 2 ints in a quarter! Garrard has been solid most of his career. He has MJD and thats it. Never had Marshall or bess. Id take him orton, i know that. bring him in until we get ourselves a real Franchise QB

I Doubt they cut him for a few reasons. Gabbert hasn't exactly blown away anyone by his performance so far. Its mediocre at best and I don't think the Jags have ready to had him over the reigns. Secondly, with this Peyton Manning going around that he might not be ready for the season opener, I don't think the Jags would cut Garrard for fear of the Colts possibly picking him up as a stop gap Qb for a week or two until Manning is ready. Any they obviously aren't gonna trade him to the Colts who are in their own division. However, if they are looking to trade him, The bungles wouldsurely have to be considered as a trade partner. Dalton doesn't look anywhere near game ready to start in this league. With that said, I would love to bring him in for a late 6 or 7th round pick as a true competition to Henne.

Im not against bringing in Garrard, the more QBs we have the better. Maybe we can use that to push Henne to step his game up! I would be happy with Henne, Moore and Garrard as our QBs.

Back
Top Bottom