Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard

Henne is the man. deal with it. Garrard not all that and he does not know this offense for $heet.

This is all assuming he gets cut... I would be surprised if they really cut him. I know that is the rumor but I would still think that he would get the starting nod and Gabbert would take over at some point in the season. If he is cut then by all means bring him in for a look... Looking never hurts...

I dunno what kind of fantasy world you live in , but about 80% of the qbs in the league right this moment could beat out Henne. To date, Henne hasnt beaten out anyone. To answer your question. I never said Pat White would beat out Henne, there was no competition there to begin with, what I did suggest was for them to show henne a seat on the sideline and use Pat White the way they intended to use him(which was incorrectly). Anyways how is pat white doing lately?

I read somewhere recently that he is still waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming "No Ike...NOOOOOOOO" .

He looked like a Jr high school-er in a NFL helmet. One of the oddest sights I have ever seen on a Sunday afternoon.

As long as he isn't too much "competition" for Henne :D

I'm hoping that the light will come on for Henne this year, but would love to have Garrard as the 2nd option if he struggles early. It would just be nice to have a QB on the roster that had a positive touchdown to interception ratio last year. :D

Apparently every quarterback in the league that is rumored to be sent packing is the savior of the Dolphins and will beat out Henne. Stop grasping at straws....short of PManning, Brady, or Rivers being thrown in to a miracle trade (obviously not going to happen)...Henne is our starter. Please just deal with it and let it go. Just pull for the guy and support the team and everyone stop naming everyone that would be better. We know, but we don't have the better qb.....We have Henne!

I agree. Only Brady, Peyton, and Rivers could beat out Henne at this point. Anyone else won't even be given the opportunity to compete.

Garrard is a guy I have rooted for ever since Leftwich was drafted, but he's really only had one exceptional year and other than that he has been average. He isn't a bad guy to add to any roster, but he's not the type of guy that you bring in and immediately unseat your starter for.

I dunno what kind of fantasy world you live in , but about 80% of the qbs in the league right this moment could beat out Henne. To date, Henne hasnt beaten out anyone. To answer your question. I never said Pat White would beat out Henne, there was no competition there to begin with, what I did suggest was for them to show henne a seat on the sideline and use Pat White the way they intended to use him(which was incorrectly). Anyways how is pat white doing lately?

Pat White is playing in the UFL for the Virginia Destroyers.

haha...Whatever Garrard is or isn't....its been much more successful and proficient than Chad Henne.

keep tryin dude. henne hater. u want him to fail, just admit it. just so you can say i told ya so.....whatver dude.

Jacksonville is on crack Garrard is in the top 15 of qbs in this league
though i don't think he would wanna play second fiddle with henne...

Back
Top Bottom