Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter: Mentions Dolphins as a possible landing spot for David Garrard

Garrard>Moore.....but that isn't saying much because they both shouldn't be starters.

would not mind this guy as another backup if henne doesnt work out.

Backup? This guy hasn't thrown more picks than Td's since his rookie season. He had 23 TD's, 15 picks last year. Garrard may be 33, but he's better than Henne, that's for sure.

lol I know Garrard isn't all that but wow Henne lovers acting like Henne is coming off a pro bowl season or something.

Garrad beats Moore in a QB competition any day. This guy might not be our answer for QB but a better backup no doubt.

Go Phins!

im watching the Giants and Bears playing right now on TV and the announcers was talking to each other about the miami and carolina game and one said to the other did you see the miami vs carolina game ? the other said yeah said chad henne look like a diffrent QB and said that miami had a real good team and that if hennes light came on NE and the Jests better look out ......

i am not getting my hopes up any more when i see the player in a fins jersey then i will get excited

im watching the Giants and Bears playing right now on TV and the announcers was talking to each other about the miami and carolina game and one said to the other did you see the miami vs carolina game ? the other said yeah said chad henne look like a diffrent QB and said that miami had a real good team and that if hennes light came on NE and the Jests better look out ......
IMO the only way Henne looked different in that game was in his running ability and in his willingness to take off and run when everyone was covered.

Now, had he hit those deep passes to Hartline and Gates, then he would've looked like a different QB altogether. As it was, in the passing department, he didn't do anything he hadn't done before IMO.

Back
Top Bottom