Adam Schefter on Mike and Mike | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter on Mike and Mike

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Schefter was just on and said Miami is the undisputed leader for Mike Wallace. What was interesting is he said many around the league believe Miami will land Wallace.

Just wanted to pass this along. I am not a Schefter guy, but he was emphatic in his response.

So Peter King and Schefter, both come out this morning to say the same thing. Interesting.. Q

Re: Adam Schefter on Mike and Mik

yup shefter just tweeted that the entire league expects Wallace to be a Dolphin

Let's not forget he also said we were in the lead to get both Fisher and Manning last year...

Fingers crossed guys and gals...

Let's not forget he also said we were in the lead to get both Fisher and Manning last year...

The media get it wrong about everyone from time to time. He is a damn good source

Schefter is so dramatic it bothers me.

It's a done deal......which means he's wearing Colt blue and white next year

We'll see apparently Mr.Wallace is also in town!

Can never count your eggs before they hatch, but I tend to take heed when Peter King chimes in on something.

Schefter is so dramatic it bothers me.

Schefter has gone so Bush League and "overacting" since leaving NFL Network for the lucrative ESPN deal. It's sad....I liked the humbler, more personable Schefter of the past.

Lets just hope teams aren't simply scared off because of our high ass offer.

i say he is a fin, but it wont happen as quick as expected.

he will threaten to wait until after the draft hoping some team missed out on their wr choice or wait untill teams rosters start taking shape into the summer. he can change the teams draft mentality by putting fear into their minds that they may lose him and would have to depend on a hi round rookie.

this will get annoying and drag out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom