Adam Schefter on Mike and Mike | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter on Mike and Mike

Who looks worst if Wallace does not come to Miami? Schefter IMO...Volin 2nd and Ireland 3rd.

Who looks worst if Wallace does not come to Miami? Schefter IMO...Volin 2nd and Ireland 3rd.

I would reverse that order. Schefter is just giving us what everyone is. Everyone expects him to sign here. Volin stuck his neck out and said it's a done deal. Ireland is the one who has a team he's responsible to.

i say he is a fin, but it wont happen as quick as expected.

he will threaten to wait until after the draft hoping some team missed out on their wr choice or wait untill teams rosters start taking shape into the summer. he can change the teams draft mentality by putting fear into their minds that they may lose him and would have to depend on a hi round rookie.

this will get annoying and drag out a bit.

I guess Mario Williams played it all wrong then?

i say he is a fin, but it wont happen as quick as expected.

he will threaten to wait until after the draft hoping some team missed out on their wr choice or wait untill teams rosters start taking shape into the summer. he can change the teams draft mentality by putting fear into their minds that they may lose him and would have to depend on a hi round rookie.

this will get annoying and drag out a bit.

:idk::rotfl1::rob19:

Schefter just says things really slowly to sound more important. Most ESPN employees turn to **** when they get hired from them b/c there is no other place higher to work for. He was much better when he was on NFL Network. Anyways, we've been here before with a "done deal." I wonder what Jets homer Mike Greenberg had to say about this news. Probably that it won't do us any good and the Jets will be better lol. Let's just wait till tomorrow at 4pm guys.

Just for future reference, they talk to agents, who talk to teams, who talk to Wallace's agent. Wallace's agent basically told people to just save your time. He is moving to Miami Beach.

Listened to King today and said he has been talking to agents. and that is why Minny also said they fully expect Wallace to land in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom