Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief.

Tannenbum is a disciple of Parcells and could have allowed Penington to speak with Miami before being released.

I am trying to figure this out, the only reason he was cut was to make room for favre and they would have KEPT him if the deal fell through.

So parcells managed to get permission between the time favre was released and the time pukey was cut- on top of that they actually made a call and discussed the matter in that short time? All done while the team was in cleveland preparing for a game?

And yet yesterday they were talking about how it could be several days before a deal could be done BECAUSE of the preseason games this weekend?

If the dolphins chated with the agent BEFORE he was released i have no doubt there was some tampering

To consider Chad P and get rid of one of our current QB's is flat out stupid. Let's allow our young guys like Beck and Henne to grow up with the team and means letting them play. Josh can hold the fort for the short time it will take for Beck and Henne to mature. I SAY NO TO PENNINGTON!

Back
Top Bottom