Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be?

Finkle, Ray - Soccer style kicker, graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule", the first and only pro-athlete to come out of Collier County, and one HELL of a model American.

AINEC

Can I just have a second Xavien Howard?

There is only one right answer to this question IMO...It's at the bottom.

For the fun of it, I'm going non-QB's, otherwise it's not much of a discussion. (Mahomes)

I'm also likely looking at someone in the 2nd or 3rd year, Aaron Donald isn't nearly the value of a Joey Bosa when $$$ is factored in.

Quenton Nelson, Saquan Barkley and Marshon Lattimore would all look good in a Dolphins jersey.

The NFL player (non QB) with the highest value is without question, Myles Garrett.

Finkle, Ray - Soccer style kicker, graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule", the first and only pro-athlete to come out of Collier County, and one HELL of a model American.

AINEC

Damn! You took mine. Just came here to say this.

Close thread, this is the choice

Non QB I'd probably go Jalen Ramsey?? Maybe Deandre Hopkins...lots of good answers there.

Todd Gurley would be on my top 3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom