AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

ok, critics....

glad thats the only thing you could come up w/ against my post. Shows you have little to debate.

Lighten up for God's sake, I was just yankin you chain. Thats's the problem with some people on here, why the hell do you take things so seriously?

As far as winning being intoxicating, I had a great time last season. It was on helluva ride

Fans, sports writers, analyists, coaching staff, you name it.

Fans : self explanatory.

Sports Writers: There is a reson the fins get no national media love. Priscos reason for picking Atl: "They have a QB"

Analysts: Lots of analysts have said you dont use the WC unless you dont have a Qb.

Coaching Staff: what are they supposed to say???

He was pretty good for the Raiders.

I said potential. I didn't say they were. Hartline has showed flashes.

White will be good, he just needs more time. He's only a rookie.

And no your points are silly. I never see you make positive notes about Miami. EVER!!!

He was huh? Being a part time player don't make you pretty good, it makes you a part time player. Someone who isn't on the field all the time. You know someone opposite like a Matt Birk is very good.

And you said playmakers at WR.

White will be good in time? If we have time, then Henne should be playing.

And my points are made from what I see w/ my own eyes. What I see from my sports book write up's every week. I know what I want MIA to be, and I know what they aren't. I can deal with that, can you.

And I have said on numerous occasions that imo, Ricky and Cobbs are the 2 playmakers I like on offense. And the front 7 defense is better. To bad MIA needs some playmakers at NT, ILB and S.

You can sit here and say potential this and that. But MIA has its holes and did very little to address them. Regardless of what you think being a homer. I'll take the sports book service and their critique, being that they seem to be more right than wrong. That same service made me 6k last year betting on no more than 3 games a week during the NFL season.

He was huh? Being a part time player don't make you pretty good, it makes you a part time player. Someone who isn't on the field all the time. You know like a Matt Birk.

White will be good in time. If we have time, then Henne should be playing.

And my points are made from what I see w/ my own eyes. What I see from my sports book write up's every week. I know what I want MIA to be, and I know what they aren't. I can deal with that, can you.

And I have said on numerous occasions that imo, Ricky and Cobbs are the 2 playmakers I like on offense. And the front 7 defense is better. To bad MIA needs some playmakers at NT, ILB and S.

You can sit here and say potential this and that. But MIA has its holes and did very little to address them. Regardless of what you think being a homer. I'll take the sports book service and their critique, being that they seem to be more right than wrong. That same service made me 6k last year betting on no more than 3 games a week during the NFL season.
I'm not a homer. I didn't say we were going 14-2 and winning the SB lol.

Say something positive about Miami for once.

He was huh? Being a part time player don't make you pretty good, it makes you a part time player. Someone who isn't on the field all the time. You know someone opposite like a Matt Birk is very good.

White will be good in time? If we have time, then Henne should be playing.

They upgraded the S with Wilson. Would you still want Hill playing for us?

The FO sees something in Soliai because they would have drafted a NT if they didn't.

ILB is a concern for me too.

Sports Writers: There is a reson the fins get no national media love. Priscos reason for picking Atl: "They have a QB"

Analysts: Lots of analysts have said you dont use the WC unless you dont have a Qb.

Ok, realist. What do we have to look forward to from the Dolphins in the near future? Because apparently this season is a wash.:rolleyes2:

I'm not a homer. I didn't say we were going 14-2 and winning the SB lol.

Say something positive about Miami for once.

For once? There's about 5 f us on this board that arn't swingin from Penny's sac.

Lighten up for God's sake, I was just yankin you chain. Thats's the problem with some people on here, why the hell do you take things so seriously?

As far as winning being intoxicating, I had a great time last season. It was on helluva ride

Like my sports book review said going into week 1, and honestly entering TC. MIA did little to address the holes on offense. MIA got intoxicated w/ winning and left it blurry eyed to its needs.

Prior to the season, our Qb situation was said to be set by most everyone, look it up. You said that we didn't upgrade this postion in the offseason. You are talking about the Atlanta game? What? I was arguing with your previous post, I'm not too sure what you are arguing.

Ok, realist. What do we have to look forward to from the Dolphins in the near future? Because apparently this season is a wash.:rolleyes2:

A few things....hopefully the O-line gets it together.

Maybe some WR development.

The secondary coming together

After week 6 we can find out if Henne is as bad as he has looked.

Jets look pretty damn good so far this year.

Back
Top Bottom